Tom & Jerry is a Jewish Conspiracy

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline

Connor
Connor's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah...yes...of COURSE! Tom

Ah...yes...of COURSE! Tom and Jerry was made by the dirty, evil, Jewish WALT DISNEY COMPANY!  What a fiendish way to subvert the minds of our impressionable young children!!

Sad. I haven't seen such bad logic since the Christian doomsday congregations on the Daystar Channel (the bible says "thou shalt not kill" notice the only i in that sentence is in the word "kill". That i stands for Iran!! God is saying Jesus will return with the rise of Iran!!!)

By the way, Tom and Jerry is produced by Warner Bros.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was dumb, lol.

That was dumb, lol.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Was that a serious

Was that a serious translation? If so, that's insane!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Assuming this bullshit was

Assuming this bullshit was true, what would be wrong with using a cartoon to change people's negitive perceptions of you?

"Redskins" and "Rebel Flag" certainly have been used in the past as derogitory, but over time other people later put a positive spin on those icons.

Is this moron going to be an asshole(probibly has a gun to his head anyway) and class every Jew as the cunning mouse?

Jeeze, I couldn't get through the entire video I wanted to scream!

You know, all the adults in the Arab and Jewish middle east need to smoke a big fat blunt and call it a day. This pro anti crap makes me want jack slap idiots like this. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Agreed.

Agreed.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I don't think he has a gun

I don't think he has a gun to his head - I think that's the president of Iran.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Isn't Tom and Jerry a

Isn't Tom and Jerry a Joesph Barbara creation later baught by Disney?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

AL
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I don't

MattShizzle wrote:
I don't think he has a gun to his head - I think that's the president of Iran.

That's not the president.  It's a University professor.  Must be teaching a class on postmodern straw-grasping. 

If atheism is a religion, why am I paying taxes?

DoubleB
RRS local affiliate
User is offlineOffline
I'm going to petition the

I'm going to petition the speaker in this video, and see if I can get the last 3 minutes of my life back!  What garbage!

BB