All Atheists go to heaven

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline
All Atheists go to heaven

Think about it.  If there is a god and he wants to punish us for being Atheists he's going to stick us in heaven.

What would be a worse punishment for an Atheist, than all those people telling us, "I told you so," for eternity?

Just a thought... 

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lmao!

Lmao!

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, please please please do not put me there.

I do not want to put up with all the smug, HOLIER than thou assholes. That would really be eternal damnation. 

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Actually it states the only

Actually it states the only people who go to hell are the people who do not believe in god. Everything else is forgivin if you ask to be forgivin. Rape, murder, stealing, etc all forgivin, must be awesome being so moral that Jesus and god forgive everything but not believing in god.

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
whew, that's a relief.

whew, that's a relief.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
LMAO Remember that South

LMAO

Remember that South Park episode where Saddam Hussein has to go to heaven, and everyone there is a Mormon and Satan's punishment to Saddam is to make him stay in heaven with the Mormons? That is what I would feel like.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

HunterRose
User is offlineOffline
That would suck...I

That would suck...I mean...it would really really suck

rab
rab's picture
User is offlineOffline
According to the bible,

According to the bible, Heaven sounds like a really scary place to be. Check it out: Revelations chapter 4

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/rev/4.html

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol but..........isn't being

lol but..........isn't being a braggart like a sin? lol

LovE-RicH
LovE-RicH's picture
User is offlineOffline
James Cizuz wrote: Actually

James Cizuz wrote:
Actually it states the only people who go to hell are the people who do not believe in god. Everything else is forgivin if you ask to be forgivin. Rape, murder, stealing, etc all forgivin, must be awesome being so moral that Jesus and god forgive everything but not believing in god.

Good point! They claim the Bible is the source for morality, yet if you believe in God, you can rape, murder and stuff, cause it will all be forgiven, even though it's wrong.Cool

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
REVELATION: Heaven and hell

REVELATION:

Heaven and hell are the same place. It's all a matter of perspective.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.