Hello

HunterRose
User is offlineOffline
Hello

I do not have a Video Denial of the Holy Spirit so I can't make my official denial, but I do have a voice denial ^_^

but my real introduction is as follows

[Form Letter]

Greetings Hopeful Employee

My Name, or the Name I go by rather is Hunter Rose, though I am called Daniel on occassion. I am part of the Discordian Fellowship (athiest by default though) And let me say I am very happy to be here.

I may as well add a bit to my story...you know the sappiness

Well according to the doctors, I had a case of mental retardation (and epilepsy) until I was a sophmore in highschool partially due to several head traumas in my early childhood, where the following year, they had figured i had an above average IQ. I was a bit slow, I never fit in, and during the turbulant times, a group did accept me, the Xtians, though later I realized that they didn't "accept" me they just wanted to be sure I wasn't on the opposing team. The Xtians (well the whole community) seemed to shun me and send me to a dank room that was in serious need of repair (commonly called the Special Ed room) where I spent my high school career, where I started to question Gods Existance.

After High School I happened to have just given up on the existance on god, God wasn't real, and I began to think why he couldn't, and then I kinda put two and two together and realized that he is in himself a contradiction. but this isn't the place to discuss such things. So during my life here in KS, I have been the minority, never fitting in cause no one likes a free thinker here, nope in the bush-lovin' country.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello, welcome.... though I

Hello, welcome....

though I am a bit afraid to ask what is the Discordian Fellowship? 

HunterRose
User is offlineOffline
A bunch of people that like

A bunch of people that like to cause ruckus/chaos/mayhem, and parodying religion. Good Times, think of it like the Church of Bob (but we came first) except not as close to a cult as they are.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome HunterRose! As one

Welcome HunterRose!

As one who lives on the state line between Kansas and Missouri, I feel your pain! 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

HunterRose
User is offlineOffline
Its even worse near the

Its even worse near the center of the states, (OK in comparison is slightly more leniant to those who are athiests) but here I swear I say some people get their bibles out when I was wearing my anti-jesus T-Shirt the other day from T-Shirt Hell.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
HunterRose wrote: Its even

HunterRose wrote:
Its even worse near the center of the states, (OK in comparison is slightly more leniant to those who are athiests) but here I swear I say some people get their bibles out when I was wearing my anti-jesus T-Shirt the other day from T-Shirt Hell.

Heck, I'm surprised they didn't start praying aloud and attempting to heal you with laying on of hands! 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

HunterRose
User is offlineOffline
I am glad Wichita allows

I am glad Wichita allows consealed weapons