Old Nintendo Bible Video Games

doctoro
doctoro's picture
User is offlineOffline
Old Nintendo Bible Video Games

Here's a link to a reviewer of some old Bible video games on nintendo.

Totally hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkNvQYiM6bw

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
I used to have one of those

I used to have one of those unlicensed NES Bible games when I was a kid, although the one I had isn't in the video. The game was actually quite fun to play.

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
That was some hillllarious

That was some hillllarious shit, i havn't laughed that hard in a while!!  Reminds me of those ROM-pit reviews on somethingawful.com

My two favorite games were Baby Moses and the Noah's Ark ripoff of Wolfenstein, sooooooo classic 

The Enlightenment wounded the beast, but the killing blow has yet to land...

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I saved that video to my

I saved that video to my favorites. Man, those people that made those Bible games ripped off Zelda and Wolfenstein...

Laughing

Archangelnamed
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Weird that I never saw those

Weird that I never saw those games being a video game nerd myself.  The video was funny but (and I'm not trying to be prudish) I can't appreciate someone spouting obscenities simply for the sake of doing it.  The actual reviews were hilarious, though.  And it was strange that none of those games made any real senseLaughing.

"We did not follow cleverly invented stories..."
2 Peter 1:16
"Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you..."
Luke 1:3

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm still confused over the

I'm still confused over the bible game without any connection to the bible, IMO I think it was slick marketing of a bad game to sell to fundie parents. Smiling

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.