Help for newcomer

DFT_Dave
DFT_Dave's picture
User is offlineOffline
Help for newcomer

Congratulations for a great website!

I'm sure their are a number of people involved in producing this amazing site. I wish I could thank all of you personally. I am new here and I will be spending some time reading forums and listening to and watching videos. I've already noticed that there are a number of arguments that have been gone over a number of times and if anyone could give me help on how to research this site, in the fastest way possible, in order to familiarize myself with those subjects, I would be appreciative. There are many participants here who write your arguments very well and I hope that I can engage some of you in meaningful dialog.

--Dave

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome. As for research,

Welcome. Smiling

As for research, I'll let those who made the site point out the best places to look. The links on the left can be useful though.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I heard at one point that

I heard at one point that Silver Members would have a search option for the site. I dont know if that is still a go or not....

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Dave!! I'd suggest

Welcome Dave!! I'd suggest you check out "Rational Content" on the menu to the left, there are many resources there

The Enlightenment wounded the beast, but the killing blow has yet to land...

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
DFT_Dave

DFT_Dave wrote:

Congratulations for a great website!

I'm sure their are a number of people involved in producing this amazing site. I wish I could thank all of you personally.

You just did.  We read the boards.  Eye-wink  It's the best place to find "management." 

Quote:
I've already noticed that there are a number of arguments that have been gone over a number of times and if anyone could give me help on how to research this site, in the fastest way possible, in order to familiarize myself with those subjects, I would be appreciative.

I would just snoop around the forums.  We have a search function but it is only available to subscribers.  We are just getting the subscriptions up and running. We will be offering a $3/month subscription very soon to allow search functionality.  The $10 per month plan is here and will get you shows and searching ($3 doesn't have shows):

http://www.rationalresponders.com/purchase_shows

Welcome aboard!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't have anything

I don't have anything profound to add to what has already been posted so let it suffice to say,

Welcome DFT_Dave! We're glad to have you here.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.