Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
You can buy stickers like

You can buy stickers like that at one of our sponsors, evolvefish.com:

http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/stickers-ss5.html#734

I don't travel without them.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
You can get that one and

You can get that one and another one that says something like believing in this book literally can endanger your physical and mental health directly from the FFRF. I'm a member so I get a discount buying anything from them.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

xCrimex
xCrimex's picture
User is offlineOffline
Does anyone actually know

Does anyone actually know where to get that specific sticker? I have yet to see it anywhere and it would be awesome to place unsuspectingly on a few bibles in church Innocent

"Admittedly, once one decides in one’s own mind to reject the fallacy of God, the world indeed becomes a scary and lonely place, but one of truth not delusion."

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bet you could make one in

Bet you could make one in photoshop and print it on sticker paper at a print shop or something....

xCrimex
xCrimex's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Bet you

GlamourKat wrote:
Bet you could make one in photoshop and print it on sticker paper at a print shop or something....

I'm photoshop incompetant but sounds like a good idea if I can figure it out ...thanx

"Admittedly, once one decides in one’s own mind to reject the fallacy of God, the world indeed becomes a scary and lonely place, but one of truth not delusion."

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Bet you

GlamourKat wrote:

Okay, I made one at 150dpi! Laughing out loud

If you want it at full size, PM me with ur email and I'll send it to you... Not that they're hard to make, you could probly make one too.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
http://www.ffrf.org/shop/prod

xCrimex
xCrimex's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

Yeah I seen the ones on that site...thanks for the link though anyways Matt. The one bout Gideon is ok but ...ehhh...still like the warning sticker better HAHAHA