Pres. daughters in crazy streakin' frenzy

neon
neon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pres. daughters in crazy streakin' frenzy

More proof that the Bush family is inherently embarrassing.

Not precisely religious, but hey, do you need a reason to laugh at Bush?

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Ah america, home of the free

Ah america, home of the free and naked daughters of the president. Personally it isn't suprising a couple of girls that probably have people telling them what to do all the time do something crazy every once and a while.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I love it. Gotta embarass

I love it. Gotta embarass him seeing them have a "Paris Hilton" moment. :ROTF:

On the other hand, if he's not embarassed by himself.....

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
User is offlineOffline
Funny how this commentary

Funny how this commentary would have been totally different if it had been anyone else naked. It seems to me, though, that the bigger concern is the security of the family rather than the girls being naked. Let them be naked, its good for them! I can understand the security issue, though - how the heck does the president's wife's cell phone and purse get stolen?

Then again ... we are talking about government agents ...

BarkAtTheMoon
Rational VIP!
BarkAtTheMoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Two reasonably attractive,

Two reasonably attractive, at least in some pictures and ignoring resemblences to their parents, 25-year old women do some drinking on vacation and run down the hall naked...I don't see the problem here. I've been to parties where similar and much worse things happened. For non-famous people who don't make the national headlines it's generally referred to as a good time.

Most people young enough to get away with it want the same things: to listen to loud music, drink too much, do stupid and destructive things, and to hook up with someone mildly attractive and interesting (both of which are negotiable). What's the problem with that? Famous people get screwed for doing the same shit we all do because tabloids will pay big bucks for an embarassing picture that might sell a few extra copies. The Bush twins get it twice as bad because their father and the administration are a bunch of assmunchers, and people jump on any chance they can to take shots at them.

Quote:
Droz: Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them. They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control. Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is a cry for help! They're begging us...
[shouts] Please have a party! Feed us drinks! [Continues shouting] Get us laid! Aahhhhhh!

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth;
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!
- Eric Idle, from The Galaxy Song

Christen
Christen's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is this abnormal behavior?

Is this abnormal behavior? Puzzled Celebrating a birthday naked in Argentina while consuming massive amounts of alcohol sounds really fun, if you ask me. Not to mention, they have Secret Service with them and those guys are hot. Their dad elected to be the representative, not them. I would have a serious problem if it was George Bush streaking naked down a hallway...that shit would give me nightmares.

BarkAtTheMoon
Rational VIP!
BarkAtTheMoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christen wrote:Is this

Christen wrote:
Is this abnormal behavior? Puzzled Celebrating a birthday naked in Argentina while consuming massive amounts of alcohol sounds really fun, if you ask me. Not to mention, they have Secret Service with them and those guys are hot. Their dad elected to be the representative, not them. I would have a serious problem if it was George Bush streaking naked down a hallway...that shit would give me nightmares.

NSFW link.

You're welcome.

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth;
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!
- Eric Idle, from The Galaxy Song

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn you Bark, I expected to

Damn you Bark, I expected to see the First daughters nude, not W's willy. My eyes, they burn! Burn!

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Christen
Christen's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, the horror! I need a

Oh, the horror! I need a shower and a new set of eyeballs.