NEW USER, I'm MUSLIM !

ALMALHAMAH
ALMALHAMAH's picture
User is offlineOffline
NEW USER, I'm MUSLIM !

Hey everyone how you doin out there, umm that's right im a muslim Raised Brow

Don't worry about it i don't have a bomb or anything like that relax. Laughing out loud

All jokes aside, i like to discuss religion and science, because i believe strongly that my religion is verified by science.

I have material in the Quran that talks about astronomy, geology, and biology.

Anything you want to ask (even if it concerns violence) feel free to initiate a debate.

'todangst' invited me here, so let me know watsup people.

The Future of the World and the United States can be summed up in one verse:

Quran 61:9
{ He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religio

Voided
User is offlineOffline
ALMALHAMAH wrote:No it is

ALMALHAMAH wrote:
No it is not an odd statement, the earth and universe had the same ORIGIN, they were part of one entity, namely the dense gasseous state of the universe.

Universe would include the earth that is why it sounded odd. Now if you mean everything was one mass then it is a little less odd, but the quote still sounds like something ripped a piece off of the bigger piece.

Quote:
There was NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of Big Bang before any of the religions said so. And most of these religions Muslims never heard about, so most are irrelevent.

I am saying that this is a creation story without any scientific evidence a creation story that is not a new one. To say muslims never heard about one is pretty foolish. When I has searched the Quran for things about the sun it talked about how people shouldn't worship it. This shows they were in contact with other religions. In other story it talks about travels, I am willing to bet the traveler can into contact with other religions. Also the story could be one of the religious stories that was floating around the Arab area before someone came up with the Quran.

Quote:
How do you explain how people knew about the universe thousands of years before you scientists discovered it?

Matter of coinsidence? I THINK NOT!

When you say knew about the universe I don't know if you mean things like the stars or current theories on the subject. Really though it is quite easy to explain lost knowledge and relearning it. One people are not taught about it. Two people view it as evil to learn about. The Dark Ages... There is even one philosopher that thought life came out of water from fish like creators. That doesn’t mean he came up with the complete theory of evolution. You are pulling out vage quotes that can be take different ways

Quote:
your body stores thermal energy especially in cases of cold weather the body shivers in order to regain some thermal energy. If you notice how infrared cameras work, they detect the thermal energy of an individual. you can see how the human radiates heat and energy, so food is not the only source of energy for humans.

No your body does not store thermal energy where did you learn this?

Quote:
Then how do you explain the elderly? They have energy from food and they consume the same energy as we adults do. Why is it that they dont recieve the same energy and strength we do from the food?

They are old? Things don't work as well when a person is older. Problem develop, people get sick, how the body works changes a little.

Quote:
pretty easy for us to die, is not the point i am trying to make.

Do you really believe your body gives of 'static' or 'heat' when you die?

When I was referring to electrical energy I was talking about the electrical energy in our brain or the rest of the system. When you die all the energy in the body goes back to a more simple state or is used by organism that are breaking down the body. BTW when I say use I'm saying to transfer it into another state that gives them some sort of gain, it doesn't magically disappear.

Personally I don't think I need to talk about this any more others are addressing you points.