Dane Cook's last stand up

hartfield
User is offlineOffline
Dane Cook's last stand up

Did anyone see Dane Cook's last stand up on HBO? I thought he was funny but appparently if you give him more than 20 minutes he runs out of good material FASSST....... SINKING SHIP.

He made fun of Athiest by saying that it was SOOO far fetched that when we died our body is "absorbed" by nature. In other words who ever thinks that our body will decomposed if we're buried is a moron...but he does believe that his family members will be waiting for him in heaven like in an Airport.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I still love Dane Cook even

I still love Dane Cook even though he's fucking retarded when it comes to philosophy.

Zero
Website Admin
Zero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Obligatory youtube link

Here you go:

..zero..
href="http://www.doubledoh.com" title="DoubleDoh Shirts" alt="DoubleDoh Shirts">DoubleDoh

Zero
Website Admin
Zero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:I still love

Sapient wrote:
I still love Dane Cook even though he's fucking retarded when it comes to philosophy.

If that clip is a measure of his comedy, I'd say that his humor is pretty fucking retarded too Smiling

..zero..
href="http://www.doubledoh.com" title="DoubleDoh Shirts" alt="DoubleDoh Shirts">DoubleDoh

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sure. Turn me into a

Sure. Turn me into a bible.
I'LL BE DEAD. I WON'T KNOW.
Toilet paper. A lamp. Whatever.

[sarcasm]
Old southern guy says:
That boys hopped up on something. He better calm down afore he gets turned into a tree too soon.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

hartfield
User is offlineOffline
Yea that's the joke. After

Yea that's the joke. After he said that they showed people standing and clapping and cheering and dancing. I lost complete respect for him not only because of this horrible joke but his first "real" stand up was HORRIBLE. I thought He would be a David Cross or George Carlin which own stand up but nope..not even close.