User is offlineOffline

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
She's an idiot.

She's an idiot.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Yes, definitely. I just

Yes, definitely. I just wonder why her book is a national best seller.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
There's a lot of stupid and

There's a lot of stupid and irrational people in this country right now. Sad

GodStoleMyFriends
GodStoleMyFriends's picture
User is offlineOffline
How did I know that a thread

How did I know that a thread entitled "Man, that bitch is whack!" would be about Ann Coulter. Puzzled Eye-wink

joe247
User is offlineOffline
Check out the reviews on

Check out the reviews on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1400054206. Anyone who defends or dares to praise this mindless book of nonsense should be beaten to death with it.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
People actually think that

People actually think that skank is telling the truth.

AtheistConvictXIIISur13 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Coulter claims several

Quote:
Coulter claims several times that the fossil record in no way supports Darwin's theory of evolution. On Page 199, she claims that evolution is "a make-believe story, based on a theory that is a tautology, with no proof in the scientist's laboratory or the fossil record." Again, on Page 215, she claims that there's "absolutely nothing in the fossil record to support it [evolution]." To support her claim, Coulter attempts to show that several well-known examples of the fossil record do not provide evidence of evolution.

Like Tom Leykis says, "Dump that bitch!"

So it about time for America to dump that stupid-ass bitch.

Do xians actually like her? Barf!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Some of the far-right wing

Some of the far-right wing ones do.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
"If you don't hate Bill

"If you don't hate Bill Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"In this recurring nightmare of a presidency [the Clinton administration], we have a national debate about whether he 'did it,' even though all sentient people know he did. Otherwise there would be debates only about whether to impeach or assassinate."

"I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning. ... They’re a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

"I think [calling Clinton a scumbag] is factually correct. ... I don't think you could win a slander suit on that. Truth is a defense."

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

"There are no good Democrats."

"I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"I think, on the basis of the recent Supreme Court ruling that we can't execute the retarded, American journalists commit mass murder without facing the ultimate penalty. I think they are retarded."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."

"Even if corners were cut, [Iran-Contra] was a brilliant scheme. There is no possibility that anyone in any Democratic administration would have gone to such lengths to fund anti-Communist forces. When Democrats scheme from the White House, it's to cover up the President's affair with an intern. When Republicans scheme, it's to support embattled anti-Communist freedom fighters sold out by the Democrats."

"[Canadians] better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

"A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean."

"[Liberals] are always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. ... Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East, and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

Coulter was fired from MSNBC when she told a disabled Vietnam veteran, "people like you caused us to lose that war." She was fired from the conservative National Review when she turned in a column offering a final solution to the Muslim problem: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity".

(This can be found doing a google search. I just thought I'd put these quotes to inform anyone who didn't know what kind of person our Miss (stank mouth) Coulter is).

GodStoleMyFriends
GodStoleMyFriends's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was watching "A Nightmare

I was watching "A Nightmare on Elm Street" last night, and in the scene after the funeral of the kid killed in the jail cell, I caught something funny.

When the mom, father and Nancy are talking by the car in the background you can see a large tombstone that reads "COULTER".

...if only. Smiling

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank."-Woody Allen

"Atheism is life affirming in a way religion can never be."-Richard Dawkins