Coultergeist right wing pundit at it again.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Coultergeist right wing pundit at it again.

This is strictly my opinion off the top of my head summerizing a story I saw on cable news so I do not have a link.

Basically the jist of it is Ann Cunthead says that she, if McCain is the Repbulcan canidate, she will hold her nose in the voting booth and vote for Hillary. Her reasoning is that McCain is not a true conservitive and is merely sucking up to the right to get into office.

BULLSHIT, I dont buy this for a second. This is a deliberate tactic on her part because McCains polls in the past if pitted against Obama or Hillary in a general ellection has not come close. This is merely a tactic to light a fire under the right wing base to say, "Aint no way I am letting Hillary get ellected"

She is basically challenging the right wing to prove her wrong. She is lying her ass off, as usual. But what do you expect from a former man who got her sex change a Wal Mart. 

Hey Cuntergeist, why dont you spend some time with a diamond bit sander on your basketball sized adams apple insted of spewing your lies. You are not fooling anyone. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I hate that skanky bitch. I

I hate that skanky bitch. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $100,000 for one lay. Her cunt probably smells like a tuna that sat in a hot attic for a month. I hope she's telling the truth and gets other Righties to do so. Hillary Clinton or Obama winning would make them shit their pants.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Basically

Brian37 wrote:

Basically the jist of it is Ann Cunthead says that she, if McCain is the Repbulcan canidate, she will hold her nose in the voting booth and vote for Hillary. Her reasoning is that McCain is not a true conservitive and is merely sucking up to the right to get into office.

Definitely fishy. She won't vote for McCain because he's not really conservative, but she'll vote for less-conservative Hillary? I think it's a ploy to get Hillary the nomination, because McCain has a MUCH better chance against her than he would against Obama.

Quote:
BULLSHIT, I dont buy this for a second. This is a deliberate tactic on her part because McCains polls in the past if pitted against Obama or Hillary in a general ellection has not come close.

Where did you get this? Most polls I've seen have McCain beating Hillary, but losing to Obama. They're all really close though.

Quote:
You are not fooling anyone.

I disagree, there's a lot of stupid people out there.

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: This is a

Brian37 wrote:

This is a deliberate tactic on her part

Heh. I was wondering the same thing. I thoght it may be a tactic to boost Romney or some weird reverse psychology thing. Besides, I think that there is a non-zero probability that Coulter is a closet BSM lesbian, so she says all this shit as a cover.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Roisin Dubh wrote: Brian37

Roisin Dubh wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Definitely fishy. She won't vote for McCain because he's not really conservative, but she'll vote for less-conservative Hillary? I think it's a ploy to get Hillary the nomination, because McCain has a MUCH better chance against her than he would against Obama.

Quote:
BULLSHIT, I dont buy this for a second. This is a deliberate tactic on her part because McCains polls in the past if pitted against Obama or Hillary in a general ellection has not come close.

Where did you get this? Most polls I've seen have McCain beating Hillary, but losing to Obama. They're all really close though.

Quote:
You are not fooling anyone.

I disagree, there's a lot of stupid people out there.

Why do you think the poles have changed recently? There was a time that McCain wasnt coming close and it is because of scare tactics like this that are firing up the base that was at one time sluggish.

You got me on the last one though, there are alot of stupid people listening to that bitch. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I hate

MattShizzle wrote:
I hate that skanky bitch. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $100,000 for one lay. Her cunt probably smells like a tuna that sat in a hot attic for a month. I hope she's telling the truth and gets other Righties to do so. Hillary Clinton or Obama winning would make them shit their pants.

Her breath is worse than bad tuna, it probibly smells like Dubya's sperm after not brushing her teeth for a month. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
That bitch has spent the

That bitch has spent the past eight years demonizing anyone who is not a bible thumper and doesnt see the Constitution as Jesus owned. She has blasted the Clintons ad nausim, so I find it absurd and downright laughable that she is saying this now. It is a ploy, nothing more. I will give her this, she is a great self promoter, just like Al Sharpton.

She is a bottem feeding troll and an opertunist. 

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
You guys can talk all the

You guys can talk all the smack on Coulter that you want - I would tap that ass in a heartbeat. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06 wrote: You

LosingStreak06 wrote:

You guys can talk all the smack on Coulter that you want - I would tap that ass in a heartbeat.

Even if she didn't spew all the crap she does, I still dont get it from a "looks" level. She looks like a man and her voice is deep. She really looks like a man who became a woman. I dont care that people get sex changes, but damn, if you going to do it, don't do it half assed.

YUCK! You can have her.

She could be as hot as Carmen Electra, but with that bigoted garbage, she makes me want to voluntarly become a unic. She makes Mr happy, just from her venom, shrivel up and cry "Find a happy place". 

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:
LosingStreak06 wrote:

Even if she didn't spew all the crap she does, I still dont get it from a "looks" level. She looks like a man and her voice is deep. She really looks like a man who became a woman. I dont care that people get sex changes, but damn, if you going to do it, don't do it half assed.

YUCK! You can have her.

She could be as hot as Carmen Electra, but with that bigoted garbage, she makes me want to voluntarly become a unic. She makes Mr happy, just from her venom, shrivel up and cry "Find a happy place".

Sometimes, sex just needs to be dirty. And it doesn't get much dirtier than our esteemed Miss Coulter. Everytime she says that she wishes women didn't have the right to vote, I think to myself, "Dear gods, I would pound that like I was tenderizing a steak."

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06

LosingStreak06 wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
LosingStreak06 wrote:

YUCK! You can have her.

Sometimes, sex just needs to be dirty. And it doesn't get much dirtier than our esteemed Miss Coulter. Everytime she says that she wishes women didn't have the right to vote, I think to myself, "Dear gods, I would pound that like I was tenderizing a steak."

SICK SICK SICK SICK! Man, you amost make Beatz look sane.Tongue out