Good evening, my fellow Americans

Blind_Chance
Blind_Chance's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good evening, my fellow Americans

Heh just kidding

I would like to say hello to everybody on this forum and introduce myself.

My name is Bartek, I am 25 years old Polish guy and currently I live in Cardiff - Wales.

It is hard to say from what religion background I came from - my mother is Christian apostate and my father probably never give a shit about religion. Anyway I think that I can say my family is Christian. But not me. My belief in God was always full of doubt beginning from time of primary school. I never stop ask questions about dinosaurs and sheep's living together or other taboo of Christian believes ( I have to admit I am a cheeky bastard and I...fully enjoy it ). Probably that's why my religion teacher feelings about me were strongly not Christian. Because me and my family are not interested in Sunday meetings to compare people clothings or occasional home visits of our priest we are not liked by local church administration at all. Yes, I am baptised and even I got through Confirmation. However my atheist feelings got stronger during high school and Confirmation became actually confirmation of my lack of believes in any god.

Last time, some coincidence actually make me to become almost a atheist evangelist Eye-wink

And here I am !

OK, OK we already know you are atheist but what kind of man you are ?

I think...so I am a optimistic rationalist with weakness to arogance, I love to annoy people and support them then they really need it. I am intolerant for lack of tolerance, however don't expect I will leave your superstition alone. I prefer good book and glass of wine then binge drinking culture and ASG/FPS then taking from this poor bastard on my crossair the only thing he got for free: LIFE.

My Internet search for some historical staff about Islam brought me here and even taking to consideration my nomad nature I will stay with you for a while Smiling

I hope I will make at least so many friends as enemies.

PS

I apologize for any errors in grammar or judgement I made and will make. Exposing my mistakes will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Mr Blind Chance

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, BC!  Enjoy your

Welcome, BC!  Enjoy your stay here.

daretoknow
Superfan
daretoknow's picture
User is offlineOffline
welcome to the boards.

welcome to the boards. hopefully you will learn alot as have I over the last couple of months. cya around.

Thats cute.

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello   R/

Hello

R/

Lenny

www.kaosium.org

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!!! You just

Welcome!!! You just described myself to a "T" so i believe that you will really enjoy it here!!!

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi there.

Hi there.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Blind_Chance wrote: I

Blind_Chance wrote:

I prefer good book and glass of wine then binge drinking

So you are no friend of John Balushi in "Animal House"? Ok, so you hang out with Biff and Muffy and tip your pinky whilst sipping your tea?

Just kidding. Welcome to the forums. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard, glad to have

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here sir.