Who Believes That Life Came Out Of Mud ? Us or Them ?

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who Believes That Life Came Out Of Mud ? Us or Them ?

You know the creationist drill right ?

Evil Darwinists are saying that life came from a filthy puddle of mud. That is disgusting, ugly, vulgar and... and... It's a sin, you'll burn in hell !

Do we really have to remind them that God made Adam out of fucking clay ?

I don't know about you but to me... Clay and mud are pretty much the same God damn thing !

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dealing with apologetics

Dealing with apologetics 101 - Semantics

A) KJV says '... formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.' Ergo not clay, not dirt, and not sand. When confronted with the question of where the 'dust' came from since its composition is much different from the other three, there has been no response adequate enough given to me by any apologist queried.

Clay has a low moisture content compared to dust.

Dust is formed from dead skin cells, dust mite feces, and dead dust mites.

Soooo, their god made us out of dead dust mites and dead animal skin cells.

B) Men and women were already created in Chapter 1. KJV says, "Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

However, it does not mention that THESE humans got the aforementioned 'breath of life' that the dust mite sculpture did.

Sooo, those men and women weren't 'special'.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.