The Satan of Paradise Lost is my hero- figuratively

Hypgnostic
Hypgnostic's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Satan of Paradise Lost is my hero- figuratively

How many of us have read Milton's master work? Paradise Lost is one of my favorite pieces of literature. And 'Satan' is a beautiful creature who basically just got fucked.

Beautiful and fictional all of it. Smiling

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   very cool dude , I

very cool dude , I also dig  Samuel Johnson  both significant writers and thinkers of that time.

It is so important to remember our ancestors, ....who would we be without them ? .... 

I will always be rooting for the human race, thanks for reminding me , .... please do come again, say a little more friend ...

don't give up the mission of rrs, healing humanity, .... this is a great site, of shared Frustration ....

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

very cool dude , I also dig  Samuel Johnson  both significant writers and thinkers of that time.

It is so important to remember our ancestors, ....who would we be without them ? .... 

I will always be rooting for the human race, thanks for reminding me , .... please do come again, say a little more friend ...

don't give up the mission of rrs, healing humanity, .... this is a great site, of shrared Frustration ....

This trip brought to you by Shrooms and LSD.  Alright, what is your native tongue?  I think I might be able to pass one of your quotes by without comment if I were assured you were not a native English speaker.

Freaking out of my brain.....constant apathy like scooby doo..... awesome explosions of fruity flavor like eating mud with toothpicks......scissors and eye glasses both effect how reality is brought to the shredder of cheese.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  you are very clever

you are very clever NERO, and comedy is indeed helpful, as my posts are also often comic.

I am the opposite of apathy, thats why I am here. I am a god tripper, amazed by all the chatter.

I try having no secrets, no embassment, no ego to defend or prove.

I wish to only help.

I AM a very lucky South Californian born, Orange County surfer dude, also addicted to guitars, booze, camping, women, fun, and all science and philosophy.

Who are YOU ?