Which god would you enslave?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Which god would you enslave?

Just a little something to break up the tedium of repeating to theists why they are wrong.

Suppose all of the gods that theists have bought into at one point or another actually exist. If you could enslave any one god which god would you choose and why?

I think I would choose Tezcatlipoca the Aztec god of sin and misery. This guy used his own foot as bait for a monster which he then skinned and made into the Earth. That's pretty sweet. A god like that would certainly have his uses. I don't think very many would mess with you with a god like that on your side.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Um...

Um... duh...

Aphrodite.

Especially if the nymphs come with her as a package deal.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Death! I choose you!

Death! I choose you! Sticking out tongue

The ability to kill any other God will most certainly come in handy >.>

In fact... come to think of it, enslaving Death would make me a God o_O... seeing as i would hence forth be immortal, and could litterally kill anything.... yay me! ^_^ 

Muahaha

What Would Kharn Do?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought about Aphrodite

I thought about Aphrodite but decided against it because she got around quite a bit. Sloppy seconds is one thing but when your talking a dozen plus...

Then I thought of all the other godesses I could and all of them were real sluts or old haggs. So I figure go with the god you can use to take care of the competition.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okay, which god(s) would I

Okay, which god(s) would I enslave?

Am I restricted to just one? If so, I'd go with Cthulhu.

Are we restricted to gods? Can we also pick angels? If that option is open I call dibs on Rei. ALL of them. 

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Freya - Goddess of

Freya - Goddess of fertility, wealth, love, beauty, magic, prophecy, war, battle, and death.

What an impressive resume she would have.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote: Freya -

Watcher wrote:

Freya - Goddess of fertility, wealth, love, beauty, magic, prophecy, war, battle, and death.

What an impressive resume she would have.

Sounds like the average house wife to me... >.< lol

What Would Kharn Do?

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
You all should check out

You all should check out "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd enslave Allah, and make

I'd enslave Allah, and make him shift the oil away from the middle east

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would choose Saraswati. 

I would choose Saraswati.  She is awsome.  She is goddess of everything that flows.  So,  she has water, wisdom, eloquent speech, poetry, and music.  She is always depicted as beautiful and sits on the Lotus of Absolute Truth.  So, she's go that going for her.

Plus, she has four arms.  Holy shit!  I don't even begin to know what those might be doing at once.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

ctressle
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

I thought about Aphrodite but decided against it because she got around quite a bit. Sloppy seconds is one thing but when your talking a dozen plus...

I'd still tap... *ahem* enslave Aphrodite. There aren't supposed to be diseases among gods, remember?

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline
I would have to Enslave Thor

I would have to Enslave Thor just because i have always been facinated with Vikings. Plus that hammer kicks ass.
Plus if i die i want to die with honor!