AAI convention.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
AAI convention.

Just got done with the convention. Got to meet everyone. Best fucking time I ever had. Met Yellow and Mr Gawn and Brian and Kelly. They were so kind and helpfull with everything.

They got me on cam dancing to Greydon's rap next to the pool. I was drunk off my ass. I am suprised I didnt have a lampshade on my head.

BTW BobSpence, I will be sending you a trinket.

RRS AKBAR!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
LOL, awesome!

LOL, awesome! Cool


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:   They got

Brian37 wrote:

 

They got me on cam dancing to Greydon's rap next to the pool. I was drunk off my ass. I am suprised I didnt have a lampshade on my head.

 

PICS NAO!

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

 

They got me on cam dancing to Greydon's rap next to the pool. I was drunk off my ass. I am suprised I didnt have a lampshade on my head.

PICS NAO!

 

I only took a few myself. I am quite sure with all the members there that someone got decent pictures of all the speakers.

Man that was the Woodstock of atheism.

I can die a happy man. That was better than sex.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
We're glad that you had a

We're glad that you had a fun time Brian!  It was great to see you again, and you were amazing with how helpful you were to our mom... Margaret.

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
Posts: 1199
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
Good times Brian, it was

Good times Brian, it was good meetin' ya bro.


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_Pineapple wrote:

Cpt_Pineapple wrote:
PICS NAO!

PICS

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: We're glad

Sapient wrote:
We're glad that you had a fun time Brian! It was great to see you again, and you were amazing with how helpful you were to our mom... Margaret.

 

 

 

Thank you for the oportunity for partisipating. This went way beyond my wildest emagination. Margaret was really racing around and my only thought was, "I'm I the right person to keep up with this pace." But just to have that oportunity was an honor.

I dont know what to say other than YOU DA MAN! And tell Mr Gawn to take off those gang colors and get a shave and a haircut.  

New layer...

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Damn, that sounds like it

Damn, that sounds like it was a fantastic get-together.

The only person in that range I've personally spoken to is James Randi.

Just this week I could have attended a talk by someone at the other extreme, that f*kwit Alistair McGrath hitting on Atheism, but I have much better things to do with my time, like hitting myself in the head with a hammer.

 I can only hope I get the opportunity to attend something like that in the future.

You lucky bastard, Brian.... 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote: Damn,

BobSpence1 wrote:

Damn, that sounds like it was a fantastic get-together.

The only person in that range I've personally spoken to is James Randi.

Just this week I could have attended a talk by someone at the other extreme, that f*kwit Alistair McGrath hitting on Atheism, but I have much better things to do with my time, like hitting myself in the head with a hammer.

I can only hope I get the opportunity to attend something like that in the future.

You lucky bastard, Brian....

Bob, shut the f up or you wont get your trinket I am sending you.Tongue out

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Posts: 7580
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: BobSpence1

Brian37 wrote:
BobSpence1 wrote:

Damn, that sounds like it was a fantastic get-together.

The only person in that range I've personally spoken to is James Randi.

Just this week I could have attended a talk by someone at the other extreme, that f*kwit Alistair McGrath hitting on Atheism, but I have much better things to do with my time, like hitting myself in the head with a hammer.

I can only hope I get the opportunity to attend something like that in the future.

You lucky bastard, Brian....

Bob, shut the f up or you wont get your trinket I am sending you.Tongue out

 Bob, I can tell you the trinket is amazingly awesome.  Brian busted his butt to get you an amazing gift, he must really love you.

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:

Sapient wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
BobSpence1 wrote:

Damn, that sounds like it was a fantastic get-together.

The only person in that range I've personally spoken to is James Randi.

Just this week I could have attended a talk by someone at the other extreme, that f*kwit Alistair McGrath hitting on Atheism, but I have much better things to do with my time, like hitting myself in the head with a hammer.

I can only hope I get the opportunity to attend something like that in the future.

You lucky bastard, Brian....

Bob, shut the f up or you wont get your trinket I am sending you.Tongue out

Bob, I can tell you the trinket is amazingly awesome. Brian busted his butt to get you an amazing gift, he must really love you.

The mysteries of friendship, etc, finding personal purpose in helping someone thru stressful times, and sharing the good stuff - arrgh, better STFU as brian requested Tongue out

And sapient, thanks for helping to make brian's experience at the Convention even better than his wildest dreams...

REAL friends are so much better than the imaginary kind, whether they are supposed to dwell in the sky or any other place.

And now I WILL STFU Laughing

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote: Sapient

BobSpence1 wrote:
Sapient wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
BobSpence1 wrote:

Damn, that sounds like it was a fantastic get-together.

The only person in that range I've personally spoken to is James Randi.

Just this week I could have attended a talk by someone at the other extreme, that f*kwit Alistair McGrath hitting on Atheism, but I have much better things to do with my time, like hitting myself in the head with a hammer.

I can only hope I get the opportunity to attend something like that in the future.

You lucky bastard, Brian....

Bob, shut the f up or you wont get your trinket I am sending you.Tongue out

Bob, I can tell you the trinket is amazingly awesome. Brian busted his butt to get you an amazing gift, he must really love you.

The mysteries of friendship, etc, finding personal purpose in helping someone thru stressful times, and sharing the good stuff - arrgh, better STFU as brian requested Tongue out

And sapient, thanks for helping to make brian's experience at the Convention even better than his wildest dreams...

REAL friends are so much better than the imaginary kind, whether they are supposed to dwell in the sky or any other place.

And now I WILL STFU Laughing

Who said I had any friends? I just went there to get laid and drink beer. Well the beer part happened. Then I got this fucking lecture from Pastor Deacon Fred. OMFG my eyes glazed over.

ANYWHO, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Born_Atheist
Born_Atheist's picture
Posts: 26
Joined: 2007-09-26
User is offlineOffline
The convention was

The convention was obviously an awesome time - damn, really wish I could've attended.

Maybe next time.

Keep your theology off my biology.


healthy.addictions
Bronze Member
Posts: 69
Joined: 2007-01-16
User is offlineOffline
It was great to meet you and

It was great to meet you and the others! It was great to see some of you again too! =) It was a blast!