If God is everywhere...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
If God is everywhere...

Christians like to say God is everywhere. If that is the case, won't everyone go to Hell? After all, by that definition he must be inside the toilet bowl, and therefore every time you take a dump, you are shitting on God!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

MattShizzle wrote:
Christians like to say God is everywhere. If that is the case, won't everyone go to Hell? After all, by that definition he must be inside the toilet bowl, and therefore every time you take a dump, you are shitting on God!

That's one thing I never understood as a kid ... if god was everywhere, then why the hell did we have to go to church?  I always hated church, so boring.  The only reason I looked forward to it was because my family went on Saturday nights, 6pm Service.  Take-away food on the way home, yummy! 

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

CrimsonEdge
CrimsonEdge's picture
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote: That's one

thingy wrote:
That's one thing I never understood as a kid ... if god was everywhere, then why the hell did we have to go to church? I always hated church, so boring. The only reason I looked forward to it was because my family went on Saturday nights, 6pm Service. Take-away food on the way home, yummy!

It's because they haven't read the bible and have no idea what they are actually doing. Even going to church is against the whole Christian religion, unless you go to church on some other day besides sunday.

People don't realize that Christianity is a lot like Buddhism and Paganism mixed. It's the bastard child of older religions to fit into the new world it is a part of.

However, new Christianity is nothing like what it is from the Bible. It's no different than any other violent religion of today. It's a hate filled self-indulgence fest where they worship a God that is the same although Jesus' teachings are a far cry from how God actually is. 

However people actually don't know anything about what Jesus said or did, besides the miracles, and go off of what the church says they should do... WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS YOU SHOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ON SUNDAY.

Gizmo
High Level Donor
Gizmo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lunar and I were talking

Lunar and I were talking about this the other day. Not only would you be shitting on God, but he would be a pedophile, gay (hes everywhere hence my ass), into all kinds of fetishes. So talk about hypocrits. Christianity saying homosexuality is bad, and their own God is one (though being everywhere it would more appopriate to say that he was bisexual).  And he would be a rapist cause many people (such as myself) don't want him there.  

I feel so violated... 

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
  If you were a

If you were a naturalistic pantheist, would it mean that, instead of shitting on him, you were shitting God himself?

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
"instead of shitting on

"instead of shitting on him, you were shitting God himself?"

"Let there be -- " kerplunk!  "DO unto others as you would --" Flush! 

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
crimsonedge wrote: People

crimsonedge wrote:
People don't realize that Christianity is a lot like Buddhism and Paganism mixed. It's the bastard child of older religions to fit into the new world it is a part of.

People also don't realise is that Christians are just impatient Jews.  Think about it.  Instead of waiting for someone who could actually bring the roman empire down in a violent cou, they settled for a crucifiction and cooked up a story about paying a debt.  How is that not the most jewish thing you ever heard?! Sticking out tongue

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Archeopteryx wrote:   If

Archeopteryx wrote:

If you were a naturalistic pantheist, would it mean that, instead of shitting on him, you were shitting God himself?

Just don't let God catch you eating chili. O_o 

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: Just

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

This thread and this statement remind me: I'm gonna eat Taco Bell for dinner tonight.

In related news, the Browns are predicted to go to the Super Bowl. 

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Archeopteryx wrote:

How ironic would it be if I told you that I was seriously eating chili as I read that statement?

Wait... it must be a sign from God! O_O 

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
archeoptryx wrote: How

archeoptryx wrote:
How ironic would it be if I told you that I was seriously eating chili as I read that statement?

Nope, its just indigestion :p 

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
illeatyourdog

illeatyourdog wrote:

archeoptryx wrote:

Nope, its just indigestion Sticking out tongue

Hmm. After reading that post I wonder: If God were omnipresent and pantheistic--hence, allowing us to shit a god every time we squat--that would give me an entirely new perspective on flatulence.

This thread was destined for poo-poo humor. 

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
archeopteryx wrote: This

archeopteryx wrote:
This thread was destined for poo-poo humor.

You mean shitastic hilariosity? :p 

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

MattShizzle wrote:
You totally stole this one from me!