Why hello there

kenderoth
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Why hello there

Hi my name is Andrew, but I like to use my name kenderoth from my years of video gaming. I live in Alaska and am a outspoken Atheist. I don't remember if I had introduced myself before but I just wanted to start becoming more active on the forums. I support you guy's views and are behind you. Thank you for making such an awsome website available.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Andrew. Looking

Welcome Andrew. Looking forward to your participation here.

Have you always been an atheist or did you escape from a cult? 

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums,

Welcome to the forums, Andrew!

We have several gamers on the forums and it's been discussed from time to time.

You should feel right at home here!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome Andrew! Make sure you spread the word!

kenderoth
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Randalllord wrote: Welcome

Randalllord wrote:

Welcome Andrew. Looking forward to your participation here.

Have you always been an atheist or did you escape from a cult? 

Thank you all for the kindness and yes I actually escaped at the young age of 7 or 8 (something like that). Me and my brother are Atheist and I find myself often being disapointed in the way my country treats Atheists and the general view the church brainwash's people with. I kinda thought about becoming a member of American Atheist's, but I just wanted to wait and really look around. I like the style of RRS and Brian kicks ass too. I keep in touch with Atheist media (radio shows, t.v spots, podcasts, etc.). I also talk to the Alaska American Atheist's correspondent and support him in local developments. I recelty found myself pissed at the Emmy censorship deal, but ya I like RRS and hope to become active in it's indevors. Thank you once again for the kindess and I will post more tomorow.