Atheist Convention

rational_terp
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Convention

I tried to sign up for the upcoming atheist convention a couple of weeks ago; unfortunately it was sold out. So I was wondering whether there is anyone who signed up but is unable to attend. If there is anyone, please PM me. Of course I would pay a full compensation.

Thank you very much.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist convention sold

Atheist convention sold out.

Who wudda thunk?

Smiling 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
rational_terp wrote: I

rational_terp wrote:

I tried to sign up for the upcoming atheist convention a couple of weeks ago; unfortunately it was sold out. So I was wondering whether there is anyone who signed up but is unable to attend. If there is anyone, please PM me. Of course I would pay a full compensation.

Thank you very much.

Contact Margaret Downey, two tickets opened up yesterday but they're likely already gone.  Get her number at www.fsgp.org

Tell her I sent you (not that it'll help if the tickets are already sold).  If you do happen to get in, make sure to let us know so we can hang out with you when we get there.

rational_terp
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

Sapient wrote:
rational_terp wrote:

Thank you very much.

Contact Margaret Downey, two tickets opened up yesterday but they're likely already gone. Get her number at www.fsgp.org

Tell her I sent you (not that it'll help if the tickets are already sold). If you do happen to get in, make sure to let us know so we can hang out with you when we get there.

Thank you for the information. I just called her, but these two tickets were already gone.

rational_terp
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

Sapient wrote:
rational_terp wrote:

Thank you very much.

Contact Margaret Downey, two tickets opened up yesterday but they're likely already gone. Get her number at www.fsgp.org

Tell her I sent you (not that it'll help if the tickets are already sold). If you do happen to get in, make sure to let us know so we can hang out with you when we get there.

Update: Margaret Downey called me back yesterday with an offer for a ticket. I'm really happy that I will be able to go to the convention. Thank you Brian. Thank you Mrs. Downey.

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lucky!

Man you are all so lucky! I couldn't get the time off of work! I would give my right arm to go!