Questions

AlphaOmega
AlphaOmega's picture
User is offlineOffline
Questions

There are two things I need to say here:

First of all, to the admins - I feel I have been treated very unfairly. I joined the site about a week ago, and started posting on a few topics. Nothing offensive, nothing trollish. Go look them up if you don't believe me. Then I was banned. No warning, no reason given - nothing. At first I thought it was a mistae on their part, a glitch or something. I emailed them, asking for the reason for my ban and got no response. I waited a couple days, then emailed again, saying if I did not get a response, I would assume it was a technical error and I would just make a new account. I quickly got a response saying not to create a new account. I responded by asking for a third time asking for a reason of my ban, and I have not recieved a response still.

I read the rules and none of my behavior was cause for concern, much less a ban. Ironically, though, as I write this, I read that making a new account is a reason for a ban.

I would not blame you for banning this account now. But please answer this: why was I banned in the first place? I had been watching this board for awhile now, and thought that it was pretty courteous and respectful. Was I wrong?

As for anyone else(if I'm still here to respond) - do you have any questions for God?

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
I responded to your latest

I responded to your latest email last night and you did not respond back.

You are breaking the rules with this new account and this is not the way to resolve your issue.

Please check your email that you registered the other account under and you will find your explanation. If you continue making new accounts your IP will be banned and you will not be able to access the site from your location. This account will be blocked also and if you wish to discuss this further contact me, through the "Write To Author" at the bottom of this frame, please specify the issue you are contacting me about so I will know it is you. 

Thank you,

RRS Moderators.