Atheists are neurotic, sexually deviant bedwetters.

daveyboy
daveyboy's picture
User is offlineOffline

V1per41
V1per41's picture
User is offlineOffline
I made a comment on this

I made a comment on this video.  It sounds to me like the author of this book did a really poor job.  He analyzed atheists like Stalin and Mousilini and came to the conclusion that all atheists have a poor  psychological profile.

I'm sure we could come up with a much worse result if we looked at Hitler, Sadam, Bin Laden, Ted Haggard, Kent Hovind, or anyone blowing up abortion clinics. 

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
One of the first phrases he

One of the first phrases he uses is "radical atheism".  So is that different from Atheists who don't believe but radical Atheists don't believe even more?  It's a non-sensical phrase which merely reveals his anti-atheist bias.

Later he goes on to say "rabid atheists".

The guy is using the same methodology as Paul Vitz who took famous atheists (and some theists who he didn't like) and did little excerpts on their biographies and found what he didn't like and made a conclusion.  It's not scientific.  John Koster of the Atheist Syndrome even lists Hitler as an Atheist so it tells you how well the author actually researched his subjects. 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rabid atheists?  So, this

Rabid atheists? 

So, this guy pulled a couple despots out of the atheist pile, did a psychological analysis on them and then decided that all atheists were like this?

I resent that.  I totally don't wet the bed.   

If god takes life he's an indian giver

ParanoidAgnostic
ParanoidAgnostic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well according to most

Well according to most christians it seems enjoyng sex makes you sexually deviant... and by Ray Comfort logic (If I have ever lied then I am a liar) most people are bed wetters because they have probably wet the bed as a child.

As for neurotic, I openly admit to that.

So yes I am a neurotic, sexually deviant bedwetter. Do they have a support group for that? 

Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr. I'm-My-Own-Grandpa!

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Let Jay beat up on the

Let Jay beat up on the liberal christians and humanists for a while I say. His 'fundie-dom' is not in question.

His views are not far from the WBC from what I can tell. They just focus efforts in other places.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
ParanoidAgnostic

ParanoidAgnostic wrote:

Well according to most christians it seems enjoyng sex makes you sexually deviant... and by Ray Comfort logic (If I have ever lied then I am a liar) most people are bed wetters because they have probably wet the bed as a child.

As for neurotic, I openly admit to that.

So yes I am a neurotic, sexually deviant bedwetter. Do they have a support group for that?

Yes, they do.  It's called the Rational Response Squad.  :P 

If god takes life he's an indian giver