Fundies being silly on the internet (Videos and Quotes)

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fundies being silly on the internet (Videos and Quotes)

The more I surf through the internet, the more silly these fundies look. This is a thread to post all those videos and quotes you have find on your own. Post your content here, but please reserve discussing individual videos on a separate thread. (make your own) Basically... don't reply unless you are adding new content. This way we can keep the thread on focus.

You don't know how to embed a video? Follow these steps:

1) Look for the video on youtube or whatever website you use

2) Copy the "embed" code into the clipboard (press Ctr + C, Right click and copy, or click on the copy button many websites have)

3) On the reply toolbar of these forums (on top of where you write) look for a button that says HTML (second row 4th button for me)

4) Paste the code you copied on step two here. (press Ctr + V or right click and press paste) Make sure you paste this code at the bottom of the HTML box, or it might mess up the contents of your reply.

5) Click Update at the bottom of the HTML box.

6) Continue writting your reply like you normally would.

Here are some of my videos:

(taken from another post from these forums) Its funny how the guy on the right starts patting his head to make it look like the main guy is not insane Sticking out tongue

I don't know what to say about this one (evil mickey mouse): Some dude complaining about people complaining about headscarfs:

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
Some more videos:

Some more videos:

Mom gets pissed at son for being an atheist.

Debate: Praying at school? Somehow Hitler made it into the conversation Sticking out tongue

There is a thread already on this video:

Comedians are the only ones left who can tell the truth. http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/general_conversation_introductions_and_humor/9133

Old and Busted: banana New Hotness: peanut butter

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/freethinking_anonymous/5751#comment-96180