Gay Rights

Weristgott
User is offlineOffline
Gay Rights

Ok, just out of curiosity, is there a concensus view on gay rights? I understand that just because people are atheists doesn't mean they believe in everything else the same. I was curious as to what people's views were on gay rights? especially because we can't exactly negate them on religious grounds, because that (in my experience) is usually the grounds for being against gay rights. I'm interested to see what people think on this?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I agree. If you oppose

I agree. If you oppose homosexuality, don't have gay sex. Leave everyone else alone.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I agree.

MattShizzle wrote:
I agree. If you oppose homosexuality, don't have gay sex. Leave everyone else alone.

You are an a-hole! I mean, why cant my government  force my  neighbor to have heterosexual sex? DAMN MAN, God had such infinite wisdom that he forgot that the sphinter was strechable. You'd think that such a wise being would "Poof" make it exit only. Surely he saw that one comming(no pun intended). 

BTW, even some heteros like back door.  

You so and so with your silly attitude of staying out of other's bedrooms. Next thing you know you'll want your own privacy!  

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's a long thread of

There's a long thread of opinions (mine included) on this subject here.