Paris, Lohan and Spears have gone off the deepend...they must be saved.....from the GodSquad

IntellectualTitan
IntellectualTitan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Paris, Lohan and Spears have gone off the deepend...they must be saved.....from the GodSquad

It's a classic story. A young promiscuous adult celeb is living it up and getting a little crazy, and soon they have gone batshit insane. They have no control over themselves or their lives anymore. Someone helps them have a "revelation" and BOOM they have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and go from wild child to vanilla NO FUN having cult member. They stop drinking completely and try to use their influence to brainwash more misguided youth into a life dedicated to their new imaginary friend.

I think that this is more tragic than the lives these crazy bitches are already living. My ultimate question is what is the BETTER alternative to them gettin buddy buddy with Jesus? If we had a better response for out of control celebs I would imagine it would help our cause a great deal. 

The more you know about the world around you, the less you have to make up.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I would say get them to

I would say get them to behave rationally somehow. It's not rational to act that way, as it will get you in trouble or even killed. By the way, I'm pretty sure none of the 3 are atheists.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Adnihilo
Adnihilo's picture
User is offlineOffline
IntellectualTitan

IntellectualTitan wrote:

They stop drinking completely and try to use their influence to brainwash more misguided youth into a life dedicated to their new imaginary friend.

So true about the celebs - and let's not forget how celebs and politicians both end up blaming whatever 'moral' mistake they have made on booze when there is no past history of a boozing problem; then go to rehap and announce they're suddendly cured of anything from a penchance for gay sex with teens to shoplifting to bribery, extortion or fraud.

There is an organization of 'regular' folk who have dedicated their lives to saving misguided youth from a lifestyle of drinking and debauchery thru an imaginary sky daddy. It's called 'AA' ....

IntellectualTitan wrote:
My ultimate question is what is the BETTER alternative to them gettin buddy buddy with Jesus? If we had a better response for out of control celebs I would imagine it would help our cause a great deal.

There's a non-theist RR acronym meaning something different than Rational Responders that doesn't rely on the fictional 'higher power' of an imaginary sky daddy to help cure celebs or even regular folk of substance abuse problems. This RR...

If there was a God, Man wouldn't have had to invent him [reversing Voltaire's famous quote].