Questioning Christian Concept of Religious Preputaltion.

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Questioning Christian Concept of Religious Preputaltion.

Questioning Christian Concept of Religious Migration.

I guess my confusion lies within a theist ability to accept the concept of Christian religion based on the following question.

1. All life began with Adam and Eve.
  2. Kicked out of heaven
  3. Started to reproduce establishing civilization
  4. Flood comes and wipes out everyone but Noah
  5. Noah rebuilds civilization.
  6. Man builds tower to reach god, he blows them all over the world.

If Adam and Eve, and Noah knew of God in the beginning before any other human life was on earth, why do we have some many pre Christian religions that don’t worship their god? We have never found isolated Christians in the Pacific, or the Jungle.

Also, since none of Noah’s offspring were of dark skin, where did the huge variances of skin types, and geographical physical variances (aka, oriental’s)

Why the Chinese history does predates all Christian history and has no reference to flood, or Babel?

Man is the only animal in all of nature that cannot accept its own mortality.

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Please ignore the word

Please ignore the word Preputaltion in my title. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
ugzog wrote:

ugzog wrote:

Please ignore the word Preputaltion in my title. I have no idea what I was thinking.

If you let me know what you'd like the title of this thread to read, just post it here and I'll be happy to change it for you.

Do you want the last word to be "migration"?

{edited for clarity} 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
The problem is I don't know

The problem is I don't know what word would fit? I need a word that describes a self growth/migration of ideas? So intill I can fathom this word, let my stupidity stand Smiling

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I received an e-mail that

I received an e-mail that provide some "answers" thanks.

The biggest problem is mine, I tried to use the word Christian, when I meant to imply god of the hebrews. I understand that there could not have been xtains until their was the Christ myth.

- Answer to diverse religions was the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve did not know of god.

- Answer to Noah, was localized flood.

Anyone else?

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
ugzog wrote: Questioning

ugzog wrote:

Questioning Christian Concept of Religious Migration.

I guess my confusion lies within a theist ability to accept the concept of Christian religion based on the following question.

1. All life began with Adam and Eve.
  2. Kicked out of heaven
  3. Started to reproduce establishing civilization
  4. Flood comes and wipes out everyone but Noah
  5. Noah rebuilds civilization.
  6. Man builds tower to reach god, he blows them all over the world.

If Adam and Eve, and Noah knew of God in the beginning before any other human life was on earth, why do we have some many pre Christian religions that don’t worship their god? We have never found isolated Christians in the Pacific, or the Jungle.

Also, since none of Noah’s offspring were of dark skin, where did the huge variances of skin types, and geographical physical variances (aka, oriental’s)

Why the Chinese history does predates all Christian history and has no reference to flood, or Babel?

Firstly, it was "Eden" not heaven where they were booted from.

As for the questions: Yes, they "didn't know god" or worse, Satan tricked them. Really idiotic.

I've actually heard some christians say that some people (the native americans for example) believe essentially the same thing as the christians, therefore, they were worshipping the same god, and are in heaven.