Billy Bob Neck

Simon66
Simon66's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Neck

I've just been trawling this website http://billybobneck.com it is absolutely hilarious. I can't find a single thing that betrays it as a parody except it's too slick to be by a redneck like that.

Guys, could you interview him on the show? That would be a good laugh.

Simon66 

Simon66
Simon66's picture
User is offlineOffline
This guy and more like him

This guy and more like him could be our greatest weapon against the creationist fundys. He must have them cringing in their own self- righousness.

Please drop by his forum and offer him your support in his efforts to undermine the fundy culture.

Myth-Bustin' religiosity from the World.

Billy Bob Neck
Billy Bob Neck's picture
User is offlineOffline
I ain't never gonna

I ain't never gonna understand why loving the United State of America and the God who created is so dang funny.

God created the world in seven days.  The world is 6000 years old.  Noah brought dinosaurs eggs on the Ark.  It's in the Bible, so there ain't nothing left to say about it.

I know y'all can't hear anything that ain't set some kinda music so take a listen and put Jesus into your heart.

God is Love!
www.billybobneck.com

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's way too much there

There's way too much there for a quick glance.

Here's another site that's along the same vein (well, no, not really but sort of)

http://www.bettybowers.com/ 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Simon66
Simon66's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Billy Bob but nothing

Sorry Billy Bob but nothing you say or do is going to make me believe you are serious.

Hell, I didn't even get round to a quick hello in your forum and now you pop up here.

Oh, and by the way you videos are very funny.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're not angling for your own satirical TV show. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, it would at least show up the fundies for the crazies they are.

Simon66

<EDIT> the eggs bit is great, but seriously, even your spelling and grammer is perfect, if you want people to believe you're a redneck chuck in some terrible spelling. The odd 'dang', 'ain't' and 'gonna' isn't going to cut it with most people. </EDIT>

Simon66
Simon66's picture
User is offlineOffline
Any English folk here may

Any English folk here may have seen Les Dawson when they were growing up. He was a comedian that regularly dressed up in womens clothes (great English tradition) and played the piano terribly.

At least it sounded like he played badly, in fact he was an amazing musician, and a very accomplished pianist. When you listened to his 'bad' piano playing you realised that it took great skill to play complicated pieces just 'wrong' enough to be funny.

I honestly think Billy Bob is trying the thing here.

Simon66 

Billy Bob Neck
Billy Bob Neck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Son, there ain't no "egg

Son, there ain't no "egg bit".  Dr. John Morris of the Institution for Creation Research figured that one out as well as the FACT that the Loch Ness Monster is a dinosaur that managed not to get drowned in the great flood.  If y'all would bother to listen to Crosstalk America then you'd get to hear the fine "Back to Genesis" minute they do about 20 minutes in. 

And a man wearing a dress ain't funny - it's sinful.  If they had TV back then, God would make a it a double sin for a man to wear a dress on TV!

God is Love!
www.billybobneck.com

rab
rab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Judging from your videos and

Judging from your videos and website Billy Bob, I bet you voted for George W. Bush---twice!Laughing

Billy Bob Neck
Billy Bob Neck's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's the greatest president

He's the greatest president we ever had since Winston Churchill!

Simon66
Simon66's picture
User is offlineOffline
He he he.. See, I knew you

He he he.. See, I knew you were a an athiest in disguise, you really are a very good parody of a redneck.

Keep up the good work of humiliating redneck creationists everywhere.

Simon66

Billy Bob Neck
Billy Bob Neck's picture
User is offlineOffline
As far as interviews go, I'm

As far as interviews go, I'm available, but ya can't argue with Jesus.  With the armor of God on, y'all can't even make a dent!  This woman tried for almost an hour and a half and got absolutely nowhere!  Y'all might wanna right click and save.

God is Love!
www.billybobneck.com