Very well put

thornsandroses
User is offlineOffline
Very well put

I was sent the link to this womans blog.  I was impressed with what she had to say and how she said it.  She is definatly a good one to have on our side.  I wish she posted more often though.

http://arlettaq.spaces.live.com/

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I liked it!  Thanks for

I liked it!  Thanks for the link.

By the way, I see that it's your first post.  Welcome!

When you get a minute, we'd love for you to hop over to General Conversation, Introductions, and Humor and introduce yourself. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I took a bit of a gander

I took a bit of a gander through it a bit ....... t4p.

thornsandroses
User is offlineOffline
thx susan, I've been reading

thx susan, I've been reading the site and forum for a little while now, but this was the first time I felt I had anything relevant to say.

I really liked her post about perceptions.  I really think it puts us in prospective

SassyDevil
SassyDevil's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to RR.  Love your

Welcome to RR.  Love your username.  And thanks for the link.  I hope this lady posts more often; she has some interesting things to say.

Arletta
Arletta's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm the "lady" whose blog

I'm the "lady" whose blog y'all are talking about.  Traffic was coming to my site like crazy from here so I had to check it out.  First, thorns, thanks for letting everyone know about my blog, I don't get much traffic, not many people search for atheists on msn.  I quit posting when no one was really visiting, but recently I started again.  To the makers of this site, I love it.  All these people like me, it almost feels like home.  I plan on sticking around for a while if y'all don't mind Smiling  Oh, and I am going to be posting much more on my blog.