The new teen Christian rallies

triften
atheist
triften's picture
User is offlineOffline

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
For the Flying Spaghetti

For the Flying Spaghetti Monster's sake - this is about as fucked up as things get.

22jesus22
22jesus22's picture
User is offlineOffline
scary stuff

scary stuff

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's really nice when you

It's really nice when you get to watch the evolution of a fundamentalist group into a militant group...oh wait that's not fun....

No Gods, Know Peace.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: " It's like getting

Quote:
" It's like getting your head shaved when you join the Marines", Luce says

Or like when you join a Neo-Nazi gang. Hey, you have your analogies, I have mine.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ron Luce scares me. I was

Ron Luce scares me. I was there at the BattlCry event in philly last year. I saw Ron Luce, stood less than 5 feet from him, and made eye-contact. He saw my atheist shirt, that i was talking to some of the teenagers there for his event, and saw a combination of amusement, pity, and possibly a litlle loathing in his eyes.

I was invited, bu some of the staff, to come into the event itself. I sat in the staudium for about 2 hours and left. It was sickening.

For anyone interested in my perspective of that event, you can read the column I wrote, which is called An Atheist Yankee in Ron Luce’s Court

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.