WOW

SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
User is offlineOffline
WOW

For example: a girl marrying her rapist. The rapist is the one that got shafted on this. The girl, having been raped, would probably have been looked over due to a lack of virginity when it was her time to be married, so this is the most merciful thing to the girl.

wow...this is insane...post number 43 here:

http://www.christianforums.com/t5192919-christianity-and-the-military.html&page=5#post34072140

How do we get this into fundies say the darndest things?

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

CRY ME A RIVER

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow is the appropriate word

Wow is the appropriate word for it...I'm quite speechless.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll apply my word of the

I'll apply my word of the day here, what an ASSBAG!

Juvenile Narcissist
Silver Member
Juvenile Narcissist's picture
User is offlineOffline
this is what i love so much

this is what i love so much about fundies. they can justify ANYTHING. it's beautiful and truly terrifying. otherwise sane people believing the most horrendously violent and cruel acts are perfectly excusable. my mom is one of these people. i grew up with this kind of crap. it's amazing i got out with my intellect intact.

Rill

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: How do we get this

Quote:
How do we get this into fundies say the darndest things?

No doubt. lol.

Is the NLT(New Living Translation for those that don't know) the preferred version of the bible that you guys use on that site?

The KJV reads a little differently. 

They're really stretching to get you to drop it, Savage. Your patience is admirable. Expected and taken for granted from you, but admirable for me.

Forced married to the people that killed your prospective grooms is the 'best thing for them'??? wtf?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.