A "WTF" Moment (Large Picture)

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
A "WTF" Moment (Large Picture)

So, I am posting a reply in this thread, and I get the inkling to search Google for a cool metal pic to put in the reply (later just used a lame ASCII emoticon). So, I go to Google Images, and type "hail metal" into the bar. One of the results was this image:

WTF?!? Is it just me or does this look like LeftOfLarry? Have I gone crazy? Is it really him? Need answers. Maybe it's just the long black hair and the metal sign.

Yell

[EDIT: Fixed the width of the pic]

"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." [Albert Einstein, letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946]

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote:   You crack me

jce wrote:

You crack me up!! Is there an age limit for using that one or does one need the group vote before one can use it? Wink

I say anyone can use it...if you feel uncomfortable about it; put my name in front of it and change "I'm" to "you're" and say I said it about you....Damn the Man, Save the Empire!....

No Gods, Know Peace.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: Susan

BGH wrote:
Susan wrote:

Take that damned hat off so we can see that face!

My face with my puupies face:

OK!  You're a critter lover on top of being intelligent, Atheist and hot. 

If I find out you can cook and are handy around the house, I'm going to be forced to ask you to dump that girlfriend. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: jce

BGH wrote:
jce wrote:

BenfromCanada: That picture was taken this past Sunday so - Thank you!! I remember 30...does that count? (I fear one of my children is closer in age to you than I am and I really hope that doesn't creep you out - really, I am only interested in the, um, asthetics in the pictures...yeah...that's it!)

NinjaTux: You posted that pic after I went to bed, but just for the record (as I am sure Wishkah already knows) you go well with morning coffee too. I spilled a little on myself when I saw it!

PariahJane: I will badger another picture out of BGH...he is enjoying the flattery! I told him I would take one. Said he could leave his hat on....Embarassed (Just kidding, BGH!)

To all: We are almost there! BGH has promised to help me set up the calendar and post a link on myspace for y'all to download it! Gimme some time, though, since I am a bit of a technophobe.

Okay, one more. this was taken at a friend house to get a good image of the new tattoos.

There is another, no shirt but that one isn't worthy after the other shirtless guys.

Okay and couple of older ones but I love the view.

And one more at the friends house.

Hey Ian, oh wait, I mean BGH.  Looking good!!  LOL. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote:

GlamourKat wrote:

Susan, jce, NinjaTux, BenfromCanada, and anyone else I forgot.....

Wow, thanks, you guys!!! O_O

Credit where it's due, luv, credit where it's due.

GlamourKat wrote:
P.S. Naughty, Ben! I'm a 'lil langel. Innocent

Is that halo held up by devil horns?

GlamourKat wrote:

Awwww, I want tatties to go with my badass coloured hair and piercings.... Sad

You don't have any? That is a surprise!

GlamourKat wrote:
[edit]Also requesting moar pics of BenfromCanada... Cool

OK then!

(I was naked when I took that one...now you owe ME a naked picture Wink)

This is my outfit every day. Not so cool now, am I?

A not so good picture of my tattoo, but it's the best I have. Also, NIPPLE!

[edit]Requesting moar GlamourKat signing into MSN...and moar GlamourKat photos....and more photos from cute girls. 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Roisin Dubh

Roisin Dubh wrote:
GlamourKat wrote:
And Jce, forgive my sayin so, but you have nice knockers...... I am petite and inSANEly jeaous. Yell

If she forgives you for saying it, that means I'm automatically forgiven for thinking it, right?

Nothing to forgive - thank you!  Honestly at my age I am just thankful they have stayed where they belong for the most part.  Gravity sucks.  I wish I had sexier pics like Kat, but....um....well it just feels odd asking the kids to take pics of me at all and the cats refused.  

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada

BenfromCanada wrote:

This is my outfit every day. Not so cool now, am I?

You're in THEATER?  Plenty cool with me.  OOuuu baby! None of my actor friends have ever shared pics like yours.

[Edited for drooling] 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Hey Ian,

pariahjane wrote:

Hey Ian, oh wait, I mean BGH. Looking good!! LOL.

Oh funny Jane! LOL 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I think I figured this

Ok, I think I figured this shit out. Not as glamorous as Kat but hey. And I don't have any good pics of my tattoo like BGH. I'm just glad I figured out how the hell to post a picture!  I really loathe taking pictures so...

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Ok, I

pariahjane wrote:

Ok, I think I figured this shit out. Not as glamorous as Kat but hey. And I don't have any good pics of my tattoo like BGH. I'm just glad I figured out how the hell to post a picture! I really loathe taking pictures so...

You look great!!  I know what you mean about the tech stuff...I practically wet myself when I managed to get my photo to the thread but then I got a little stumped.  Good thing I've got techie friends. 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline

pariahjane wrote:

Ok, I think I figured this shit out. Not as glamorous as Kat but hey. And I don't have any good pics of my tattoo like BGH. I'm just glad I figured out how the hell to post a picture! I really loathe taking pictures so...

Don't sell yourself short darlin'....If you need anybody to volunteer I think I hear Ben volunteering from here....

No Gods, Know Peace.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Aww, shucks.  Thanks

Aww, shucks.  Thanks guys.  I'm trying to figure out how to post more.  C'mon ladies!  If I can do it, so can you. 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I guess that glass of

Ok, I guess that glass of wine has made me a tad less shy, so here goes (boy am I going to feel silly I posted these tomorrow.)

Me at a fashion show.

And me drunk at the Portland Brew Fest.

Green eyes are real, red hair isn't. Naturally blonde, sadly.

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

Ok, I guess that glass of wine has made me a tad less shy, so here goes (boy am I going to feel silly I posted these tomorrow.)

Me at a fashion show.

Very nice. If I were single and you lived close to me, I'd go out with you.

Wait, I am single and you live about 90 minutes away or so.

Hmm, that was a little stalker-ish...too bad I can't go back and delete that line and/or not post this reply...

Oh well, I guess I'm stuck being awkwardly flirtatious.

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: You're in

Susan wrote:

You're in THEATER? Plenty cool with me. OOuuu baby! None of my actor friends have ever shared pics like yours.

[Edited for drooling]

Such an ego boost! I was in theatre for a while, but not any more. This was when I was in theatre, but it was for Halowe'en.

Pariahjane's a cutie too! You'd think that people on the internet wouldn't be as pretty as they are... 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shaun - I take it as a

Shaun - I take it as a compliment.  Thanks!  Stalker-ish would be 'I live 90 minutes away from you but I'm actually standing right outside your apartment!' So, no worries.  Personally, you ain't so bad yourself  Wink 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada wrote: You'd

BenfromCanada wrote:

You'd think that people on the internet wouldn't be as pretty as they are...

Are we the only forum online without a forty year old fat guy with back hair pretending to be a 12 year old girl...?  I haven't met one of those yet (that I know of)...I thought that was a rite of passage...

No Gods, Know Peace.

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline

pariahjane wrote:

[pics]

God, you look so much like a thinner version of my first girlfriend it breaks my heart...... So pretty...... Surprised

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glamour and Jenny... oops...

Glamour and Jenny... oops... I mean Jane. Great pictures, you both are hotties, now jce will probably assign me to work on the female calender.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: now jce will

BGH wrote:
now jce will probably assign me to work on the female calender.

If you need any help just let me know. Tongue out

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, BGH you have the

Wow, BGH you have the exact same star tattoos as my old roomate. She has very good taste in tattoos and so do you.

Since one good turn deserves another, here's a picture of my tattoo:

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: Are we

NinjaTux wrote:
Are we the only forum online without a forty year old fat guy with back hair pretending to be a 12 year old girl...? I haven't met one of those yet (that I know of)...I thought that was a rite of passage...
If it helps, I'm a 12 year old girl pretending to be a 40 year old fat guy with back hair...

I've actually met a 40 year old virgin (maybe he's 41 now) who acts like a 12 year old online...if that counts. Here, I'll post a picture he posted on another board. Dude is the nerdiest guy ever. Also, a hardcore christian.

(and yes, he's a virgin. "Waiting until marriage" or some crock. He also thought I was working for Satan because I wanted people on that board to think for themselves. Literally, I just said "think for yourselves" a few times.) 

ShaunPhilly
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Shaun - I

pariahjane wrote:
Shaun - I take it as a compliment. Thanks! Stalker-ish would be 'I live 90 minutes away from you but I'm actually standing right outside your apartment!' So, no worries. Personally, you ain't so bad yourself Wink

Well, I was unable to procure an actual address.  I did, however, go to your town late last night and asked several clerks if they knew where you lived (producing a picture I had printed out from the thread here).  Nobody had recognized you, so I gave up and sat outside some random bedroom window and peeked in now and then.  I realized that the chances of it being yours was remote, but it was the next best thing.

Care to provide me with the address?  it would make my next attempt that much more productive.

>Smiling 

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly

ShaunPhilly wrote:

pariahjane wrote:
Shaun - I take it as a compliment. Thanks! Stalker-ish would be 'I live 90 minutes away from you but I'm actually standing right outside your apartment!' So, no worries. Personally, you ain't so bad yourself Wink

Well, I was unable to procure an actual address.  I did, however, go to your town late last night and asked several clerks if they knew where you lived (producing a picture I had printed out from the thread here).  Nobody had recognized you, so I gave up and sat outside some random bedroom window and peeked in now and then.  I realized that the chances of it being yours was remote, but it was the next best thing.

Care to provide me with the address?  it would make my next attempt that much more productive.

>Smiling 

LOL!!!  That's hysterical!!

ShaunPhilly
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane

pariahjane wrote:
ShaunPhilly wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

Well, I was unable to procure an actual address. I did, however, go to your town late last night and asked several clerks if they knew where you lived (producing a picture I had printed out from the thread here). Nobody had recognized you, so I gave up and sat outside some random bedroom window and peeked in now and then. I realized that the chances of it being yours was remote, but it was the next best thing.

Care to provide me with the address? it would make my next attempt that much more productive.

>Smiling

LOL!!! That's hysterical!!

What, no address? You know, there are only so many houses.  It's only a matter of time before I either find yours or some lonely woman who would be glad to have me sneak into their bedroom at night to shuffle through their drawers for bras and panties to take home and then wear while I listen to Cher with candles lit.

I guess I could--after breaking into their houses and getting caught going through their stuff--also talk to them and see if they like guys in kilts, but apparently only hot atheist chicks on forums dig that sort of thing.  So I suppose just stealing the unmentionables and doing the transexual jig to "If I could turn back time" will have to do for now. 

I wonder why I'm single...

How about just a street name? 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada wrote: f it

BenfromCanada wrote:

f it helps, I'm a 12 year old girl pretending to be a 40 year old fat guy with back hair...

I've actually met a 40 year old virgin (maybe he's 41 now) who acts like a 12 year old online...if that counts. Here, I'll post a picture he posted on another board. Dude is the nerdiest guy ever. Also, a hardcore christian.

(and yes, he's a virgin. "Waiting until marriage" or some crock. He also thought I was working for Satan because I wanted people on that board to think for themselves. Literally, I just said "think for yourselves" a few times.)

That is one sexy beast...that's the sword he uses to keep all those screaming girls off him isn't it.... 

No Gods, Know Peace.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Okay

GlamourKat wrote:

Okay ladies, come on. Do I hafta be the first? Man, I was hopin' someone else would dip their toe in first..... *sigh* 

I actually DID, Glamour, but no one responded for a short while and I went back and EDITED OUT my pictures.  I was scared. Smiling 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
WTF. Over the past seven

WTF.

Over the past seven years or so, my weight has fluctuated a lot.  I'm currently kind of heavy due to a recent illness that sidelined me for months.  D'OH!  Oh well, I yam what I yam.  I'll post some pictures of me that have been taken during the past three years.

Here's one with my shirt off to show off my tattoo.  I was feeling contemplative. Sorry, guys, no boobies. Smiling 

Here's me being goofy with my parrot:

Very short, very blond hair:

Very short, very dark hair:

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: [numerous hot

BGH wrote:
[numerous hot pics]

HOLY SHIT, DUDE!  

I need another cold shower. 

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
I killed the thread, didn't

I killed the thread, didn't I?

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori wrote: WTF.

Iruka Naminori wrote:

WTF.

Over the past seven years or so, my weight has fluctuated a lot. I'm currently kind of heavy due to a recent illness that sidelined me for months. D'OH! Oh well, I yam what I yam. I'll post some pictures of me that have been taken during the past three years.

Here's one with my shirt off to show off my tattoo. I was feeling contemplative. Sorry, guys, no boobies. Smiling

You yam beautiful!  Thank you for sharing these....your smile makes you look like one happy fucking person.  Generally, I hate happy fucking people but in your case I will make an exception. (Do blondes really have more fun?  I am jealous; my skin tone will not allow blonde hair.  I love Pariahjane's red hair too, but even that is too light for me...Cry)

Now, are you gonna tell me how you get all of those amazing emoticons or not?  I have tried smiley central but I am techno-deficient so......help? Smile

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Now, are you

jce wrote:

Now, are you gonna tell me how you get all of those amazing emoticons or not? I have tried smiley central but I am techno-deficient so......help? Smile

I uploaded my collection of emoticons to a page so I could use them: http://www.goldrush.com/~ladyhawklh/emoticons.htm

Right-click on the emoticon you want to use and choose "copy image location" or whatever the equivalent is in the browser you use.  Choose the "image" icon to edit your post and enter the path of the emoticon.  I will probably add more emoticons at some point, but feel free to use them. 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori wrote: I

Iruka Naminori wrote:
I uploaded my collection of emoticons to a page so I could use them: http://www.goldrush.com/~ladyhawklh/emoticons.htm

Right-click on the emoticon you want to use and choose "copy image location" or whatever the equivalent is in the browser you use. Choose the "image" icon to edit your post and enter the path of the emoticon. I will probably add more emoticons at some point, but feel free to use them.

Thanks!!!

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
THis is gonna sound strange

THis is gonna sound strange but Iruka, you are exactly as I imagined you!!! Laughing

ANd I like that you've got your birdy with you! You have any videos of you and yer bird?

All these pics make me wanna draw caricatures of everyone... LOL 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very nice pics Iruka.... I

Very nice pics Iruka....

Tongue out I like your umm... tattoo

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly

ShaunPhilly wrote:
pariahjane wrote:
ShaunPhilly wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

Well, I was unable to procure an actual address. I did, however, go to your town late last night and asked several clerks if they knew where you lived (producing a picture I had printed out from the thread here). Nobody had recognized you, so I gave up and sat outside some random bedroom window and peeked in now and then. I realized that the chances of it being yours was remote, but it was the next best thing.

Care to provide me with the address? it would make my next attempt that much more productive.

>Smiling

LOL!!! That's hysterical!!

What, no address? You know, there are only so many houses. It's only a matter of time before I either find yours or some lonely woman who would be glad to have me sneak into their bedroom at night to shuffle through their drawers for bras and panties to take home and then wear while I listen to Cher with candles lit.

I guess I could--after breaking into their houses and getting caught going through their stuff--also talk to them and see if they like guys in kilts, but apparently only hot atheist chicks on forums dig that sort of thing. So I suppose just stealing the unmentionables and doing the transexual jig to "If I could turn back time" will have to do for now.

I wonder why I'm single...

How about just a street name?

Well, I've already seen you in a kilt, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the next level of Cher and candles. It might be too much to handle.

I do have to say that you say some seriously clever and funny shit.

And now I have an image of you prancing around in a bra and panties and lip-syncing to share. Everyone - let's share a mental image of Shaun in ladies undies dancing around to Cher.

Oh yeah, my address is 123 4th st.  Eye-wink  Ha ha!  

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka, you look great!  And

Iruka, you look great!  And I LOVE that tattoo. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka, I love your

Iruka, I love your pictures!  I especially love seeing Gabby on your shoulder.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori

Iruka Naminori wrote:

Naky pictures? Wink This means I'm not the only one who posted nudes! YAY! They invented the term "MILF" for these occasions...

ShaunPhilly
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

And now I have an image of you prancing around in a bra and panties and lip-syncing to share. Everyone - let's share a mental image of Shaun in ladies undies dancing around to Cher.

(BTW, I like the word-play with share/Cher)

Oh no....What have I started? My sordid imagination gets me into an awkward situation once again. The last time this happened there were pictures posted on the internet. OK, it was actually before the internet was evolved enough to host pictures easily, but there were pictures.

Quote:
Oh yeah, my address is 123 4th st. Eye-wink Ha ha!

Sweeeeeeeet....

SassyDevil
SassyDevil's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I'll post a pic.  This

Ok, I'll post a pic.  This is actually a few years old, but I will post a current one (or more) after my boyfriend and I finally get through our pending move (fraught with headaches, most painfully a flooded basement!).  My one set of batteries aren't charged up, and I'd have to dig out my camera, which is packed for the move.

Actor Camden Toy and me

The photos of you guys with sexy star tattoos, adorable doggie and dude, gorgeous brilliantly colored hair, beautiful rose tattoo and all, are all wonderful!  Kat, I really love your hair--it brings out your lovely eyes!  

Jane, Ben, JCE, and all of you are just gorgeous!  Iruka, I have a parrot, too.  Actually, he's my boyfriend's parrot.  He's a senegal parrot named Loki.  I'll be taking some pics of him after our move, too, and will post some. Smiling

GUNT
Silver Member
GUNT's picture
User is offlineOffline

Iruka... You missed posting this one.. It's a great shot... I love it.

GUNT
Silver Member
GUNT's picture
User is offlineOffline

OK.. I'm going out on a limb here and posting an old picture of me in a band I was in in New Zealand in the mid 80s.. I'm the one on the far right and NO there are no props in my pants.. they were my girlfriends leather pants and bloody tight... good for falsetto Smiling

and I spose I'll chuck in a more recent photo after 50 laps around the sun...

now be nice....

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK. I'll break down. This

OK. I'll break down. This is a couple of years old because I'm usually the one taking the picture. This was taken during dress rehearsal of the play "Bug" at the theater where I'm sometimes Assistant to the Director.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
GUNT wrote:

GUNT wrote:

Iruka... You missed posting this one.. It's a great shot... I love it.

My dear GUNT, that was many, many years ago when Gabby and I were younger and thinner. OK, I was thinner. Gabby actually looks fatter. Smiling

It is my college graduation picture, so I was 21 years old. Gabby was 3. Smiling Now Gabby is twenty. Do the math. Laughing out loud :D Laughing out loud :D 

But thank you.  I probably would have posted it eventually, but people need to know it's an old pic. 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gunt - you look great!!  I

Gunt - you look great!!  I hate to admit it but I am a bit partial to the no hair/short hair look.  Don't get me wrong...some guys look great with long hair (as we have seen) but generally, it just isn't my style.  Plus, it is great to see a posting of someone over, um, 25 - LOL 

Susan - you already know I think you look fantastic - thank you for sharing this pic.  I know what you mean about always being the one taking the picture.  There are precious few pictures of me as an adult for the same reason.

Iruka - Ha!  I can do math and you and I are the same age.  And you look great no matter what your age!  (So does Gabby - very handsome!)

Thanks you guys!  We are going to work on the calendar next week (BGH doesn't know that yet so...shhhhhhh!). 

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote:  it is great

jce wrote:

it is great to see a posting of someone over, um, 25

Tongue out

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
GUNT wrote: and I spose

GUNT wrote:

and I spose I'll chuck in a more recent photo after 50 laps around the sun...

now be nice....

Gunt, I think you're absolutely adorable!  Those of us who have passed the half century mark can still kick ass and take names.

*whisper - are we the only two on the forums that are THAT old?* 

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: *whisper -

Susan wrote:

*whisper - are we the only two on the forums that are THAT old?*

If we're counting past lives,  then no.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sassy, please tell me that

Sassy, please tell me that someone had to pay thousands of dollars for that smile and that you pay someone frequently to maintain that gorgeous hair.

If either or both came to you naturally, I'm depressed. 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: OK. I'll

Susan wrote:

OK. I'll break down. This is a couple of years old because I'm usually the one taking the picture. This was taken during dress rehearsal of the play "Bug" at the theater where I'm sometimes Assistant to the Director.

Susan, I must say, I saw this picture a while ago on myspace and this is my favorite picture of you. You just look so happy, doing what you love.