A "WTF" Moment (Large Picture)

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
A "WTF" Moment (Large Picture)

So, I am posting a reply in this thread, and I get the inkling to search Google for a cool metal pic to put in the reply (later just used a lame ASCII emoticon). So, I go to Google Images, and type "hail metal" into the bar. One of the results was this image:

WTF?!? Is it just me or does this look like LeftOfLarry? Have I gone crazy? Is it really him? Need answers. Maybe it's just the long black hair and the metal sign.

Yell

[EDIT: Fixed the width of the pic]

"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." [Albert Einstein, letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946]

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: pariahjane

jce wrote:
pariahjane wrote:
BGH wrote:

pariahjane wrote:
So, who's going to be November. That's my birthday month. Do I get to have say in this? Wink

When? Mine is the 9th.

I'm the 25th. sadly, you've already been assigned for November. Eye-wink

Well, we don't have quite enough so maybe we can talk a second picture out of him.  I don't mind looking at him for two months in a row! 

That works for me!  lol!  Poor BGH, I don't think he wanted to post his picture on this thread in the first place!! 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
My birthday's in January -

My birthday's in January - the 8th.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: jce

pariahjane wrote:
jce wrote:
pariahjane wrote:
BGH wrote:

pariahjane wrote:
So, who's going to be November. That's my birthday month. Do I get to have say in this? Wink

When? Mine is the 9th.

Well, we don't have quite enough so maybe we can talk a second picture out of him. I don't mind looking at him for two months in a row!

That works for me! lol! Poor BGH, I don't think he wanted to post his picture on this thread in the first place!!

Oh... i'm okay with it but the theme seemed to be long dark hair, and I am very far from that. Pariah, you will understand this reference, I am more like Ian Mackay. 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: So, who's

pariahjane wrote:

When? Mine is the 9th.

Well, we don't have quite enough so maybe we can talk a second picture out of him. I don't mind looking at him for two months in a row!

That works for me! lol! Poor BGH, I don't think he wanted to post his picture on this thread in the first place!!

Oh... i'm okay with it but the theme seemed to be long dark hair, and I am very far from that. Pariah, you will understand this reference, I am more like Ian Mackay. 

If you look like Ian Mackay then I think jce is right and you definitely should get at least two months on the calendar.  lol.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: Susan

NinjaTux wrote:
Susan wrote:

You guys just shouldn't do this to an Old Broad so late at night....

what are you talking about??...Innocent

OK.  I'm going to change my statement a bit.

Damn!  You shouldn't do this to an Old Broad.  It just isn't fair.

Wink

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
sorry but I think of it like

sorry but I think of it like sex kharma for all the girls in HS and college who made me do the same thing...

No Gods, Know Peace.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada: That

BenfromCanada: That picture was taken this past Sunday so - Thank you!! I remember 30...does that count? (I fear one of my children is closer in age to you than I am and I really hope that doesn't creep you out - really, I am only interested in the, um, asthetics in the pictures...yeah...that's it!)

NinjaTux: You posted that pic after I went to bed, but just for the record (as I am sure Wishkah already knows) you go well with morning coffee too. I spilled a little on myself when I saw it!

PariahJane: I will badger another picture out of BGH...he is enjoying the flattery! I told him I would take one. Said he could leave his hat on....Embarassed (Just kidding, BGH!)

To all: We are almost there! BGH has promised to help me set up the calendar and post a link on myspace for y'all to download it! Gimme some time, though, since I am a bit of a technophobe.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce, I'm liking you more

jce, I'm liking you more and more!  This is great.  I can't wait to get a calendar!

So, does he look like Minor Threat Ian Makaye or Fugazi Ian Makaye?  LOL.  

And, by the way (see, I didn't do, btw) I am right there with you on the technophobe stuff.  Cheers! 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think I've fallen in love

I think I've fallen in love about 5 times just moderating this thread.

Damn, I love my job! 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wishkah says I can have a

Wishkah says I can have a sugah momma...of course I may have to convince her first...bah details...

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: jce, I'm

pariahjane wrote:

jce, I'm liking you more and more! This is great. I can't wait to get a calendar!

So, does he look like Minor Threat Ian Makaye or Fugazi Ian Makaye? LOL.

And, by the way (see, I didn't do, btw) I am right there with you on the technophobe stuff. Cheers!

Minor Threat Ian Mackay most days, if I get lazy and let it grow too long then Fugazi Ian Mackay. LOL.

Okay, that last sentence is going to sound like mythman to most people here. LOL. 

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: BenfromCanada:

jce wrote:

BenfromCanada: That picture was taken this past Sunday so - Thank you!! I remember 30...does that count? (I fear one of my children is closer in age to you than I am and I really hope that doesn't creep you out - really, I am only interested in the, um, asthetics in the pictures...yeah...that's it!)

Hey, that's OK! I'm not creeped out at all. (I'm 25...is your kid tha's close to my age female and hot?)

jce wrote:

To all: We are almost there! BGH has promised to help me set up the calendar and post a link on myspace for y'all to download it! Gimme some time, though, since I am a bit of a technophobe.

Rock on! I'm Ferbuary, right? And...we get a female one, right?

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: pariahjane

BGH wrote:
pariahjane wrote:

jce, I'm liking you more and more! This is great. I can't wait to get a calendar!

So, does he look like Minor Threat Ian Makaye or Fugazi Ian Makaye? LOL.

And, by the way (see, I didn't do, btw) I am right there with you on the technophobe stuff. Cheers!

Minor Threat Ian Mackay most days, if I get lazy and let it grow too long then Fugazi Ian Mackay. LOL.

Okay, that last sentence is going to sound like mythman to most people here. LOL.

Eh, they can look up Fugazi instead of logical fallacies? Though I probably should be looking up logical fallacies instead of Fugazi!

So, where's this calendar, boys?

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: Wishkah

NinjaTux wrote:
Wishkah says I can have a sugah momma...of course I may have to convince her first...bah details...

Assuming that Sugar Mama would be the equivilent of Sugar Daddy, it implies that I would need to provide some type of monetary support.

Alas, although I love my job here at the RRS, it's a volunteer job so even if you get permission, I couldn't afford you.

I am now very very sad because there really was a spark of hope for a moment.

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: NinjaTux

Susan wrote:
NinjaTux wrote:
Assuming that Sugar Mama would be the equivilent of Sugar Daddy, it implies that I would need to provide some type of monetary support. Alas, although I love my job here at the RRS, it's a volunteer job so even if you get permission, I couldn't afford you. I am now very very sad because there really was a spark of hope for a moment.

I'm willing to take payment in, um, non-currency payments.

The great thing about atheists is they tend not to be as prudish.  I'm the epitome of non-prudish.  Eye-wink 

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly wrote: I'm

ShaunPhilly wrote:

I'm sure you mean bright conversation and some of my world famous steak soup, fricaseed chicken, fettucini or lasagna.  OK.  You probably mean made-from-scratch home made bread, don't you?  Wink

ShaunPhilly wrote:
The great thing about atheists is they tend not to be as prudish. I'm the epitome of non-prudish. Eye-wink

Any gentleman that will post a picture of himself in a kilt can't be considered prudish!  (And we're glad you did, too!) 

ShaunPhilly
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:

Susan wrote:

ShaunPhilly wrote:

I'm sure you mean bright conversation and some of my world famous steak soup, fricaseed chicken, fettucini or lasagna. OK. You probably mean made-from-scratch home made bread, don't you? Wink

mmmmm....baby, don't stop. Tell, me, how hot is that home-made bread? I'll bet you kneaded it yourself, didn't you? didn't you you saucy minx!

ShaunPhilly wrote:
The great thing about atheists is they tend not to be as prudish. I'm the epitome of non-prudish. Eye-wink

Susan wrote:
Any gentleman that will post a picture of himself in a kilt can't be considered prudish! (And we're glad you did, too!)

Maybe I'll wear it on stickam chat again sometime soon.

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Assuming

Susan wrote:
Assuming that Sugar Mama would be the equivilent of Sugar Daddy, it implies that I would need to provide some type of monetary support.
Damn...looks like it's back to the coal mines for me..
Quote:
Alas, although I love my job here at the RRS, it's a volunteer job so even if you get permission, I couldn't afford you. I am now very very sad because there really was a spark of hope for a moment.
  Well, then you guys need to work on getting a volunteer "Poolboy"...sorry I'm too hairy for bananna hammocks , you'll have to hit up BGH...

No Gods, Know Peace.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly wrote:

ShaunPhilly wrote:

mmmmm....baby, don't stop. Tell, me, how hot is that home-made bread? I'll bet you kneaded it yourself, didn't you? didn't you you saucy minx!

*blushing*

Yup.  My specialty is potato bread.  Knead it, let it rise, knead it again, let it rise, bake it.

I admit that on a cold afternoon, I love home-made bread HOT, right out of the oven (so it's still a little mushy), slather it with real butter and have it with hot chocolate or tea. 

Makes me wish for winter and some time to spend cooking. 

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: I'm sure you

Susan wrote:

I'm sure you mean bright conversation and some of my world famous steak soup, fricaseed chicken, fettucini or lasagna. OK. You probably mean made-from-scratch home made bread, don't you? Wink

Steak soup?  What's in that? 

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Roisin Dubh wrote: Steak

Roisin Dubh wrote:

Steak soup? What's in that?

The original recipe calls for ground sirloin (and not much of it for my taste), but I have improved it by using generous amounts of beef tenderloin, cut into bite sized pieces. 

Fresh potatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, peas.

Sort of the same ingredients as stew only the broth is ligher. 

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Roisin Dubh

Susan wrote:
Roisin Dubh wrote:

Steak soup? What's in that?

The original recipe calls for ground sirloin (and not much of it for my taste), but I have improved it by using generous amounts of beef tenderloin, cut into bite sized pieces.

Fresh potatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, peas.

Sort of the same ingredients as stew only the broth is ligher.

That's got Sunday in January written all over it. Sounds even better when you add the potato bread.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: I think I've

Susan wrote:

Damn, I love my job!

I moderate this thread more often than other threads...how 'bout you? 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've been trying to work up

I've been trying to work up enough nerve to post a pic or two. Over the past 7 years I've had a lot of weight fluctuations, which I don't find attractive in the least. Susan is worried about her age. So I guess we ladies are just a little shy.

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

SassyDevil
SassyDevil's picture
User is offlineOffline
My main reason is that I'm

My main reason is that I'm fat. 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
SassyDevil wrote: My main

SassyDevil wrote:
My main reason is that I'm fat.

I'm not saying I agree with you (I have no idea), but kudos for the brutal honesty towards yourself... you made me chuckle...

No Gods, Know Peace.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori wrote: I've

Iruka Naminori wrote:

I've been trying to work up enough nerve to post a pic or two. Over the past 7 years I've had a lot of weight fluctuations, which I don't find attractive in the least. Susan is worried about her age. So I guess we ladies are just a little shy.

We are shy.  Women tend to be a bit harder on ourselves than necessary...but the men seem to be enjoying the admiration so I see no reason in this day and age of photoshop that we should not airbrush ourselves into the magnificent creatures we know we really are!

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okay ladies, come on. Do I

Okay ladies, come on. Do I hafta be the first? Man, I was hopin' someone else would dip their toe in first..... *sigh*

Here goes... But SOME of you other ladies have to as well, okay?

Embarassed

[edit]These are all ~1 years old-ish. My hair is now pink and blue, and I'm 5 pounds heavier, but if you want pics now, then go ahead and ask.... Innocent

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote:

GlamourKat wrote:

[pics]

[edit: snipped for length] 

Wink

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote:

GlamourKat wrote:

Okay ladies, come on. Do I hafta be the first? Man, I was hopin' someone else would dip their toe in first..... *sigh*

Embarassed

[pics]

[edit: snipped for length]

[edit]These are all ~1 years old-ish. My hair is now pink and blue, and I'm 5 pounds heavier, but if you want pics now, then go ahead and ask.... Innocent

Muy Caliente!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Okay

GlamourKat wrote:

Embarassed

Well, if I wasn't shy about it before, I'm sure as hell just plain intimidated now.
Kat, you're gorgeous!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori

Iruka Naminori wrote:
Susan wrote:

Damn, I love my job!

I moderate this thread more often than other threads...how 'bout you? 

Yes, I would consider this a heavily moderated thread.  tee hee

ShaunPhilly
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm liking where this

I'm liking where this thread is going.  I must say that you are all people I would want to hang out with at a party. 

BTW, that third pic is interesting because in the background it appears that another sexy lady is there in nothing but her panties.  

Nice. 

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: GlamourKat

Susan wrote:
GlamourKat wrote:

Embarassed

Well, if I wasn't shy about it before, I'm sure as hell just plain intimidated now.

Im with you.  The competition here is mighty steep! 

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly wrote: I'm

ShaunPhilly wrote:

I'm liking where this thread is going. I must say that you are all people I would want to hang out with at a party.

BTW, that third pic is interesting because in the background it appears that another sexy lady is there in nothing but her panties.

Nice.

Hahaha, that's actually my butt. I'm wearing my cool "onekini" bathing suit... looks like a one piece from the front, and a bikini from the back. There was a mirror behind me and I totally didn't notice thatin the pic!!!!! Great, now my butt is on the internet.Surprised

Thanks for all the love, guys. Cool

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Great,

GlamourKat wrote:

Great, now my butt is on the internet.Surprised

Kat, just think of it as an artistic picture and take credit for it! 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Hahaha,

GlamourKat wrote:
Hahaha, that's actually my butt. I'm wearing my cool "onekini" bathing suit... looks like a one piece from the front, and a bikini from the back. There was a mirror behind me and I totally didn't notice thatin the pic!!!!! Great, now my butt is on the internet.Surprised

Thanks for all the love, guys. Cool

GlamourKat, if my butt looked like that I would be fine with it being on the internet...hell, I'd get my own damn website....but alas, it does not and I know photoshop is good, but I don't think it is that good!  LOL  You look great!  Did ya have to set the bar so high?

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: [posted

GlamourKat wrote:
[posted hella cute pictures]

Um, let's hang out and make out and stuff, OK? 'Cuz I think that would rock. *waits to be shot down*

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: ....[I

GlamourKat wrote:
....[I think my computer needs to reboot and have a minute to itself now]....

Nice Kat...way to be genetically endowed.....

New Quote:  I'm not an Hot because I'm an Atheist; I'm an Atheist because I'm Hot... 

No Gods, Know Peace.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: BenfromCanada:

jce wrote:

NinjaTux: You posted that pic after I went to bed, but just for the record (as I am sure Wishkah already knows) you go well with morning coffee too. I spilled a little on myself when I saw it!

PariahJane: I will badger another picture out of BGH...he is enjoying the flattery! I told him I would take one. Said he could leave his hat on....Embarassed (Just kidding, BGH!)

Okay, one more. this was taken at a friend house to get a good image of the new tattoos.

There is another, no shirt but that one isn't worthy after the other shirtless guys.

Okay and couple of older ones but I love the view.

And one more at the friends house.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: New Quote:

NinjaTux wrote:
New Quote: I'm not an Hot because I'm an Atheist; I'm an Atheist because I'm Hot...

You crack me up!!  Is there an age limit for using that one or does one need the group vote before one can use it?  Wink

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote:

BGH wrote:

And one more at the friends house.

This is my second favorite! You are the best! Thanks for posting these.

{edit for hormones}  You know you are much too good looking for your own good, don't you? 

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan, jce, NinjaTux,

Susan, jce, NinjaTux, BenfromCanada, and anyone else I forgot..... 

Wow, thanks, you guys!!! O_O

I  still think we need more pics of ladies.

I wasn't expecting so much praise! LOL

Genetically endowed indeed. Pfft.

Here's one of me in a lame hoody in a mall foot court. That'll change ur minds REEEEAAALLL fast. Tongue out

P.S.  Naughty, Ben! I'm a 'lil langel. Innocent

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: There is

BGH wrote:

There is another, no shirt but that one isn't worthy after the other shirtless guys.

Oh, you're worthy, my friend.  You're worthy. 

BGH wrote:
Okay and couple of older ones but I love the view.

I like the view, too, but I'm not talking about the mountains. 

BGH wrote:

Oh my.  Do I see a hint of a dimple there?

Take that damned hat off so we can see that face! 

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH, your tattoos own my

BGH, your tattoos own my soul! Those are fuckin'awesome.

Awwww, I want tatties to go with my badass coloured hair and piercings.... Sad

[edit]Also requesting moar pics of BenfromCanada... Cool

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: Here's

GlamourKat wrote:

Here's one of me in a lame hoody in a mall foot court. That'll change ur minds REEEEAAALLL fast. Tongue out

Lame?  I think not.  Still gorgeous.

*slinks away feeling SO inferior* 

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damnit, Susan, I can tell

Damnit, Susan, I can tell you're hot from your dapper hat pic!.... You stop bashin urself or..or I'll...um ...bash you good! Tongue out

And Jce, forgive my sayin so, but you have nice knockers...... I am petite and inSANEly jeaous. Yell

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote:   And

GlamourKat wrote:

And Jce, forgive my sayin so, but you have nice knockers...... I am petite and inSANEly jeaous. Yell

If she forgives you for saying it, that means I'm automatically forgiven for thinking it, right?

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Take that

Susan wrote:

Take that damned hat off so we can see that face!

My face with my puupies face:

Me with one of my favorite toys:

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote: BGH,

GlamourKat wrote:

BGH, your tattoos own my soul! Those are fuckin' awesome.

Thank you, I would love to get more too. The stars are fuckin' awesome, I love them.