A "WTF" Moment (Large Picture)

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
A "WTF" Moment (Large Picture)

So, I am posting a reply in this thread, and I get the inkling to search Google for a cool metal pic to put in the reply (later just used a lame ASCII emoticon). So, I go to Google Images, and type "hail metal" into the bar. One of the results was this image:

WTF?!? Is it just me or does this look like LeftOfLarry? Have I gone crazy? Is it really him? Need answers. Maybe it's just the long black hair and the metal sign.

Yell

[EDIT: Fixed the width of the pic]

"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." [Albert Einstein, letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946]

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: Me in the

NinjaTux wrote:
Me in the beach in Barcelona while backpacking though Europe

Me getting bored while studying for an Ecology final.

*sigh*  Another hottie that's much too young for an Old Broad.  Not to mention, he's got a girlfriend.

*sigh*  *sigh*   

*heavy sigh* 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Oh by the way the rule about

Oh by the way the rule about no theists posting here in no way means theist females are forbidden from sending me nude pics (as long as they are attractive!) Sticking out tongue

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Matt, attractive is in the

Matt, attractive is in the eye of the beholder!  Tongue out

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
why do I have a feeling that

why do I have a feeling that may have been slightly aimed at my gf??  She is a hottie, you'll just have to have faith that she looks good naked.

No Gods, Know Peace.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: While you're

Susan wrote:

While you're in PhotoBucket, click on "edit". Once in edit you can resize the picture to a smaller size. I just then do a copy and paste to my desktop. From the desktop, you can upload to your account here.

Although I've never tried it, you could probably copy the URL link that's displayed just below the picture in PhotoBucket into the "Browse" area for uploading on your account here.

Did any of that make sense?

If not, if you PM me the web URL of your PhotoBucket, I'll try to change your avatar for you.

[EDIT - P.S. A very nice picture, by the way!]

Thank you...I was just getting ready to show signs of sucess when I realized somebody changed my avatar for me!  Thanks if this was you Susan, if not, thank you to whoever did this - LOL

Thanks for the compliments Susan and Matt (I think - haha)....at my age they are always appreciated! 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Thank you...I

jce wrote:

Thank you...I was just getting ready to show signs of sucess when I realized somebody changed my avatar for me! Thanks if this was you Susan, if not, thank you to whoever did this - LOL

T'was not I.  Must have been one o' those smart mods. 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: why do I

NinjaTux wrote:
why do I have a feeling that may have been slightly aimed at my gf?? She is a hottie, you'll just have to have faith that she looks good naked.

LOL!!  All theists are not alike!  I think that woman falls into the Tammy Faye category.  Yipes!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
She is pretty in her pic and

She is pretty in her pic and anyway she is kind of only a borderline theist.

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
well, then you can try to

well, then you can try to convince her to give you pics...I'm staying outta this one...

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
I used to be much

Me I used to be much hotter...oh, and I once had long hair, but no more pictures of that era exist, I believe. That's sad. I'm still pretty damn metal, though.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
I guess Ill get in on this

I guess Ill get in on this to. Allthough Im not sure i have what it takes to make this calender. Tongue out 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well!  I had no idea what I

Well!  I had no idea what I was getting into when I decided to check out this thread.  Um, damn.  I didn't realize how many smart, hot guys were on this forum.  I think I'm blushing a little bit.  lol.  I've kind of wondered what some of you folks looked like, I just didn't realize you'd all be so damn good looking!!

If god takes life he's an indian giver

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think we need to start two

I think we need to start two more forums "The Hot Men of Atheism" and "The Hot Women of Atheism".  Sex sells and we need as much good PR aas we can get.

No Gods, Know Peace.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada wrote: I

BenfromCanada wrote:
Me I used to be much hotter...oh, and I once had long hair, but no more pictures of that era exist, I believe. That's sad. I'm still pretty damn metal, though.

hottER??  Thank you, but this is plenty hot enough for me!! 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: BenfromCanada

jce wrote:

BenfromCanada wrote:
[edit:pic]I used to be much hotter...oh, and I once had long hair, but no more pictures of that era exist, I believe. That's sad. I'm still pretty damn metal, though.

hottER?? Thank you, but this is plenty hot enough for me!!

Simmer down there, no need to get you all worked up this early in the day or you'll have to take a nap later... 

No Gods, Know Peace.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote: I

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

I guess Ill get in on this to. Allthough Im not sure i have what it takes to make this calender. Tongue out

Oh yes you do!! It's the eyes that get me and you have definitely got what it takes!

NinjaTux wrote:
Simmer down there, no need to get you all worked up this early in the day or you'll have to take a nap later...

Ahhh...you leave this old lady alone! At least I will have sweet dreams during my nap!  Wink

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Awwww! Thanks!

Awwww! Thanks! Laughing

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Ahhh...you

jce wrote:

Ahhh...you leave this old lady alone! At least I will have sweet dreams during my nap! Wink

Well, then...at least your honest... 

No Gods, Know Peace.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: hottER?? Thank

jce wrote:

hottER?? Thank you, but this is plenty hot enough for me!!

Really now? Wink But that's when I was hotter...I'm less hot now Cry

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada wrote: Really

BenfromCanada wrote:
Really now? Wink But that's when I was hotter...I'm less hot now Cry

Mmmmm.....yeah...I'm not really buying that!

pariahjane wrote:
Well! I had no idea what I was getting into when I decided to check out this thread. Um, damn. I didn't realize how many smart, hot guys were on this forum. I think I'm blushing a little bit. lol. I've kind of wondered what some of you folks looked like, I just didn't realize you'd all be so damn good looking!!

It is nice isn't it? It is my splenda-free haven. Let's see...I count nine, is that right? (I gave Mordagar 2 because he was nice enough to post two pictures and he started the thread) If Tomcat let's us use his avatar that makes 10! If we make one calendar I am claiming BGH for October because it is my birthday month and, well, I am a little biased!! LOL

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote:

jce wrote:

Mmmmm.....yeah...I'm not really buying that!

I stopped working out Frown so that six pack has almost gone pachyderm. Yes, that was lame. But the muscles aren't as prominent in the ab aread, is what I'm saying.

jce wrote:

It is nice isn't it? It is my splenda-free haven. Let's see...I count nine, is that right? (I gave Mordagar 2 because he was nice enough to post two pictures and he started the thread) If Tomcat let's us use his avatar that makes 10! If we make one calendar I am claiming BGH for October because it is my birthday month and, well, I am a little biased!! LOL

I think we should get an atheist mens' AND womens' calendar. We have some good looking YouTube atheists to choose from as well (CapnOAwesome, Angry Little Girl, and this one redhead hottie who did a great response to some christian video about evolution, just to name 2 and sort of hint at a third)

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline

BenfromCanada wrote:

Oh my, I'm so proud to be a Canadian. Wink

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline

BenfromCanada wrote:
I think we should get an atheist mens' AND womens' calendar. We have some good looking YouTube atheists to choose from as well (CapnOAwesome, Angry Little Girl, and this one redhead hottie who did a great response to some christian video about evolution, just to name 2 and sort of hint at a third)

Well, first you will have to convince some of the young ladies to post their pictures. 

Susan and I could possibly help if you decide to do an AARP version of the calendar.  (Ok, that really only applies to me since Susan look about 1/2 her age!)

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: BenfromCanada

jce wrote:

BenfromCanada wrote:

Well, first you will have to convince some of the young ladies to post their pictures.

Susan and I could possibly help if you decide to do an AARP version of the calendar. (Ok, that really only applies to me since Susan look about 1/2 her age!)

I don't know about you girls, but I've noticed that the boys are more willing to post pics of themselves than the girls are.  There are a lot of guys who have their pictures on their avatars.  

So, who's going to be November.  That's my birthday month.  Do I get to have say in this?  Wink

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
All I have to say is...I'm

All I have to say is...I'm hairy so keep me in a cold month so I can keep my shirt...Santa Hat optional...

No Gods, Know Peace.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: So, who's

pariahjane wrote:
So, who's going to be November. That's my birthday month. Do I get to have say in this? Wink

Your choice!  It is like calling the front seat when we were kids...you called it first; you get to pick! 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: pariahjane

jce wrote:

pariahjane wrote:
So, who's going to be November. That's my birthday month. Do I get to have say in this? Wink

Your choice! It is like calling the front seat when we were kids...you called it first; you get to pick!

Hmm. decisions, decisions...   

You know, now that I think about this, isn't usually the guys who are this?  So far, I think the only one who's jumped on the girl's calendar idea is Mattshizzle (in a very pervy way, I might add).  Shame on you mattshizzle!! Wink  

Ok, I'm really going to study now... 

Oh hell, no I'm not. 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: So, who's

pariahjane wrote:

When? Mine is the 9th. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

BenfromCanada wrote:
M'dear. You are perfect just the way you are.
*Sigh*
All this is SO rough on an Old Broad! It does, however, make me smile.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote: I

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

*fanning myself*  *fanning myself*

Definitely calendar material.

*fanning myself* 

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:

Quote:

ShaunPhilly even promised us a picture of himself in a kilt. (As far as I know, he never came through.)

I saw that post last week at work. I didn't have my pictures on my work machine. But now I'm home, and remembered about it.

Not the best pics, but here they are;

me in a kilt

And here's one at a friend's wedding (I'm one the far right)

kiltAnd

Happy?

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: Oh my, I'm

Maragon wrote:

Oh my, I'm so proud to be a Canadian. Wink

Awww....Would you believe that picture got a 6 on Hotornot.com? I was surprised.

jce wrote:

Susan and I could possibly help if you decide to do an AARP version of the calendar. (Ok, that really only applies to me since Susan look about 1/2 her age!)

AARP?

We don't have to do much convincing, as several of the cuter ones have theirs in their logo (Maragon, Glamourkat, you, Willahorwhatever(the theist chick) and a few others) and sincesome of the YouTube ones already show their faces on YouTube, it shouldn't be tough.

Susan wrote:
M'dear. You are perfect just the way you are.
*Sigh*
All this is SO rough on an Old Broad! It does, however, make me smile.

Thank you Susan! But that is an older one of me, when I was hotter.

You're not TOO old, Susan Wink 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Well, first you

jce wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, jce, but the chances of me posting a cheesecake picture are pretty slim.

I get junk mail from AARP all the time wanting me to join.  I don't have any idea how they get the information and I admit it kinda pisses me off.  Yes, I'm more than eligible to join, but that would be like saying that I feel like I'm past the half century mark.  Nope.  Not a chance.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: If we make one

jce wrote:

If we make one calendar I am claiming BGH for October because it is my birthday month and, well, I am a little biased!! LOL

October?  What day?  Mine's the 20th. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShaunPhilly wrote: Not the

ShaunPhilly wrote:

Not the best pics, but here they are;

me in a kilt

Happy?

Shaun

Yes.  Thank You.

*Ahem*  It was well worth the wait.

Damn!  We've got some hotties on this site, don't we girls?

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada

BenfromCanada wrote:

AARP?

American Association of Retired Persons

BenfromCanada wrote:
We don't have to do much convincing, as several of the cuter ones have theirs in their logo (Maragon, Glamourkat, you,

Well, aren't you just the sweetest!

BenfromCanada wrote:
Willahorwhatever(the theist chick)

Wishkah? LOL

ShaunPhilly wrote:

Happy?

Shaun

I am!! Men in kilts....well, that is just nice!

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: jce

Susan wrote:
jce wrote:

If we make one calendar I am claiming BGH for October because it is my birthday month and, well, I am a little biased!! LOL

October? What day? Mine's the 20th.

Mine is the 9th (month before BGH - you'd think he'd remember, but no). Isn't October great? Beautiful weather, World Series, Halloween, etc.

Btw, yes we are lucky girls...who knew these guys were so hot?

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would hope that atheists

I would hope that atheists would take a more pragmatic approach to the aesthetics of beauty...I think you're all beautiful women.  Age is not a bad thing, beauty should be celebrated wherever it is found (I think someone famous said that but I don't know who).

No Gods, Know Peace.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Mine is the 9th

jce wrote:
Mine is the 9th (month before BGH - you'd think he'd remember, but no).

i remember ding dong! 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: I would

NinjaTux wrote:
I would hope that atheists would take a more pragmatic approach to the aesthetics of beauty...I think you're all beautiful women. Age is not a bad thing, beauty should be celebrated wherever it is found (I think someone famous said that but I don't know who).

Sure, take the high road and make us all look like a bunch of dirty old women!! Tongue out

Seriously, though, it really is WHO these guys are that makes them even more attractive. You guys are all hot...even if we can't see you!  Kiss

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote:   Sure, take

jce wrote:

Sure, take the high road and make us all look like a bunch of dirty old women!! Tongue out

I didn't say how it was to be celebrated...celebration can come in many forms...Hell, I would consider tipping a stripper celebration...

and thanks for the compliments, they are much appreciated. 

No Gods, Know Peace.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: pariahjane

BGH wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

When? Mine is the 9th.

I'm the 25th.  sadly, you've already been assigned for November.  Eye-wink   

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: BGH

pariahjane wrote:
BGH wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

When? Mine is the 9th.

I'm the 25th. sadly, you've already been assigned for November. Eye-wink

Well, we don't have quite enough so maybe we can talk a second picture out of him.  I don't mind looking at him for two months in a row! 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Seriously,

jce wrote:
Seriously, though, it really is WHO these guys are that makes them even more attractive. You guys are all hot...even if we can't see you! Kiss

Of course that's true. I've had a crush on Hambydammit for months and so far he hasn't posted anything in this thread.

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
can I be the month of

can I be the month of Bow-chicka-wow-wow...

sorry I saw that axe commercial and have been waiting for someway to work it into conversation... 

No Gods, Know Peace.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Susan

Susan wrote:
AbandonMyPeace wrote:

*fanning myself* *fanning myself*

Definitely calendar material.

*fanning myself*

Wink

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Put me on whatever month

Put me on whatever month you want. My birthday is July 3rd though.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mordagar wrote: Put me on

Mordagar wrote:

Put me on whatever month you want. My birthday is July 3rd though.

That is SO hot! 

You guys just shouldn't do this to an Old Broad so late at night.... 

NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: You guys just

Susan wrote:

You guys just shouldn't do this to an Old Broad so late at night....

what are you talking about??...Innocent

No Gods, Know Peace.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: American

jce wrote:

American Association of Retired Persons

WTF? You're no older than 30, according to that picture.

jce wrote:
Well, aren't you just the sweetest!
Cool

jce wrote:

Wishkah? LOL

Er...yeah. Just have to convert her to atheism.

OH! My birthday is in February. Right next to the Groundhog's day. So, if there is a calendar and I'm invited, I call that month.