New contest idea

Satansbitch
User is offlineOffline
New contest idea

Hi guys, Matt here from over at Gather.com. I've been watching the news coverage of the Blasphemy challenge. The guys at Fox news are trying to make it seem like the Rational Response Squad is only going after christians. They have a persacution complex. So I had an idea for a new contest. RRS should start an animated cartoon contest featuring the prophet Mohamed(spell check).

This way we can show we are not prejudice against christians in particular but against all religions.

Just a thought. I can't wait for the Bible recycling contest. I plan to get all the hotel bibles I can get my hands on.

yowhasoy
User is offlineOffline
personally I go about making

personally I go about making the holy bible a completely true document, by drilling a hole in it

it will then be a bonefied holey bible

"Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear" -Thomas Jefferson

Satansbitch
User is offlineOffline
I have uses for the Holy

I have uses for the Holy Bible as well and I don't want to be too graphic so I'll suffice it to say that I haven't baught a role of toilet paper in years.