Funny Stuff

rowdyyates2u
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Funny Stuff

Hi:

I have to confess (no pun intended) that your site has certainly given me a few laughs since stumbling across it a couple of days ago.

I'm not entirely sure your War on Christmas (and the Grand Total of $437.00 you've raised) is going to produce too epic a battle..!! $437.00 - your members may be incredibly enlightened and rational, but they're certainly not too generous when it comes to parting with a buck, are they..??.

I also have to ask you, other than making you look and sound kind of silly and immature, what exactly is the point of standing in front of a church and denouncing God while it's being videotaped - so you show it on this website and some viewer is "impressed" for 0.00000043875 seconds..??

You're supposed to be enlightened, free thinkers - if so, why not try and act like it..??

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glad to amuse you. Stick

Glad to amuse you. Stick around for some of the serious stuff.

I'm also glad you got it. It's a joke. The whole thing. Seriously. It's a joke making fun of how serious Christians are about this whole blasphemy thing. Have you noticed that lots of Christians are pissed about it? About a joke?

Quote:
You're supposed to be enlightened, free thinkers - if so, why not try and act like it..??

Sometimes we're very serious. On the other hand, I think it's pretty awesome to not have to be a "high and mighty freethinking stodge-rocket" all the time.

Lighten up, dude. It's just poking fun!

(Or are you really offended and just trying to play it off?)

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not again... But I agree

Not again...

But I agree with Ham, this blasphemy challenge is just a joke to piss christians off. I think it's even funnier when they make videos of their own and criticize the blasphemy challenge.

rowdyyates2u
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Well, thanks for the

Well, thanks for the explanations - it really reallly clears it up for me and gives me a much better insight into what makes you tick.

Enjoy..!!