Gay Evangelicals flip finger off at bigoted traditions.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gay Evangelicals flip finger off at bigoted traditions.

I find claims of deities of any label past or present to be nothing more than superman vs kriptonite.

BUT, I also value the First Amendment. Dispite the assault on the First Amendment by assholes like Jerry Fuckwell and Pat Robertnuts, Episcapal gays are causing a split in the orgainzed church label. Bigoted traditions by the fundy right are being ingored by progressives who seek to include.

Now, while I find the claims of deity belief absurd I am glad we have "freedom of religion" that prevents assholes like Fuckwell from preventing gay Christians from practicing their religion the way they see fit, along with the heterosexual members who recognize their rights as well.

These homophobic bigots if given the power would not stop at simply preventing same sex marriage. IF our House and Senate and Supreme Court and White House were stacked with extreem right wing nuts, it would not stop there. There would be laws allowing police to "protect the church" from immorality.

What these bigoted fuckheads do is cry "freedom freedom freedom" but what they want is freedom to dictate what it means to be an American and what it means to be a Chrisitian.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION also means that if a Church wants to welcome and include gays THEY CAN!

So to the fuckhead asshole bigots who want to use government to control someone's genitals I without shame say FUCK YOU!

Freedom is not something you monopolize. Freedom is not something you dictate on others. Freedom is about being an individual NOT A FUCKING SHEEP!

I am glad to see our society reject the bullshit Fuckwell and Robertnuts sell. This planet is full of more than just them and their egos are finally being put in check.

LONG LIVE FREEDOM! FUCK ANYONE WHO SEEKS TO DENY ME MY FREEDOM!

I am hetrosexual and no more afriad of getting cooties from gays than I am from being friends with a Chrisitan.

FUCK THE HATEMONGERS FUCK THE FEARMONGERS AND FUCK THOSE WHO SIMPLY CHEERLEAD AND CANT FUCKING THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

6 Billion people on this planet and some think it is their duty to dictate to others. YOUR DEITY IS NOT MY BOSS, GET THE FUCK OVER IT, NO ONE OWNS THIS PLANET!

There are better ways of getting allong than using government to play thought police or morality police. If you insist on using your religion to run a puralistic govenment and pluralistic society you are the enemy of freedom and an enemy to the First Amendment. I am sick of bigoted fuckwads who think they have the right to be the religious brain of everyone.

Congrats to the Churches who said "Fuck you" to the establisment. If I had to believe in a deity, I'd prefure one that is compassionate and inclusive. Not some bullshit bully like the one Fuckwell threatens everyone with.

Yes I did use strong language and I dont give two shits about anyone who think it is their job to be my brain. I have my own brain and can think for myself. FUCK FUNDIES LIKE FUCKWELL AND ROBERTNUTS!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
You're right, but

You're right, but technically - according to the Bible Falwell and Fred Phelps are right. I just think the Bible is wrong. I'd rather have Christians that ignore the hateful and most absurd parts of the Bible than the ones who try to force that shit on the rest of us.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:You're

MattShizzle wrote:
You're right, but technically - according to the Bible Falwell and Fred Phelps are right. I just think the Bible is wrong. I'd rather have Christians that ignore the hateful and most absurd parts of the Bible than the ones who try to force that shit on the rest of us.

My point is simple, keep your fucking religion out of our politics. That is not a demand to go away. Just stop pretending that you have the right to be my brain. I have my own brain and dont need people like fuckwell telling me or others what we can or cannot do.

LONG LIVE FREEDOM AND FUCK FARTWELL AND ROBERTNUTS!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog