Stupid religious myspace bulletins

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stupid religious myspace bulletins

Okay, on myspace, I friended a girl from a forum I'm on. I don't know her well, just friended her cause she asked, but she recently posted a bulletin.....

Subject: He died.....

So, thinking someone in her family had died and wanting to maybe lend my voice to the "I'm very sorry for your loss" chorus, I clicked on it.

And was greeted by this.

Most of u won't post this!!! When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If your one of the 3% who will stand up for him
repost this with the title: he died....

I felt like reposting it with some commentary, but thought, well, whatever, it's not worth it......
But I thought you guys would enjoy tearing it to shreds. The 3% thing made me laugh out loud, in fact.
And the thought of Jesus thinking of me, little old me, while being tortured, all sweaty and shirtless--
Okay, everyone on this board knows how I feel about sexy depictions of Jesus. *BLUSH*

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
He was thinking of me?

He was thinking of me? That's sweet. Maybe he should have spent more time thinking about how to not get his ass nailed to a cross.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Well it is kind of lacking

Well it is kind of lacking some rules of english, but I think they need to look into a few stats first. Also chain mail is bunk...