Satan’s Holiday

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
Posts: 461
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
Satan’s Holiday

I was looking for christmas decorations online, and I called up this slightly out of season blog. It has "christmas" and "decoration" in it, but it's about Halloween.
Holy crap. I think Wiccans are as nuts as Christians for believing what they do. But I don't think they're evil..... Some of the comments she gets are PRICELESS.

"I have the displeasure of knowing the true evils of the day second-hand from a friend of my mom who was abused by Satanists. It's very sad and horrific. Plus, my maternal grandmother is a New Age Witch. Scary stuff! So glad to be protected by the Lamb's blood. "

"It's a day that we definately need to PRAY, and PRAY HARD. I just can't imagine the spiritual warfare that must go on between the demons and angels every year on Halloween!"

"My sister is a kindergarten teacher. One of her colleagues told her that she had a child who brought a story about a witch to show and tell. She politely told the child to bring a different kind of book to read - not one about witches. As it ends up, the child's parents were wicca ("white-witches"), and made a big scene with the director of the school about persecution, etc! The director then offered to let them come and talk to the kids about wicca, which fortunately the parents turned down - they didn't want that kind of "light" on their "darkness", I would imagine."

Puzzled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satan’s Holiday - or as we call it in America… Halloween
Written in Im crying out for a Biblical lifestyle

[...]

Mom and I went into town yesterday (3miles away) and we saw all the lovely decorations for Satan’s Holiday - or as we call it in America… Halloween. We saw the lovely skulls up and down the walkways (lamps) and all the jack-o-lanterns.
I knew a family that instead of joining the trick-or-treaters, they turned all their lights off and went to the back of their house and prayed for everyone who was out that night, all the people who don’t understand that just as Christmas and Easter is Christ’s holiday Halloween is Satan’s. We have never done Halloween for this exact reason; there is no point as a Christian to participate. I am thankful that I’m not one of the blind sheep that has been led astray by our “American Culture”.
A Christian friend once said she wouldn’t stop her children from doing Halloween because it was a part of their traditions and she agreed with what I am saying above. If someone knows what they are doing is wrong and they still do it, then they are bigger sinners than the people who don’t know it’s wrong and do it. I can tell you what I will be doing on Satan’s Holiday, I will be praying for the trick-or-treaters.

Here is the true meaning of Halloween and no, it's not about candy... "What about those ghosts, black cats, and Witches? Well, the ghosts are our loved ones who have died. The kitties can see in the dark and so can see what we humans can not. Our beloved kitties are a symbol of seeing what we can not see with our eyes but can with our hearts—the divine. The Witches are people with a deep belief in the divine, a religious people who have reclaimed the divine in the ancient folk customs. Witch is a word that many wish to reclaim in its dignity of meaning a spiritual person who practices a religion with beliefs and practices that gives joy of worship and communion with divinity. Communion with the beloved dead and with divinity, this is Samhain." Taken from: The Message of Halloween; The Message of Samhain

I had permission to go to the witchvox.com, and with my Mom, so don't go to any of the links without a parent...

Link


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The director then

Quote:
The director then offered to let them come and talk to the kids about wicca, which fortunately the parents turned down - they didn't want that kind of "light" on their "darkness", I would imagine."

Innuendo, mmm.

Quote:
all the people who don’t understand that just as Christmas and Easter is Christ’s holiday Halloween is Satan’s

all the people who don't understand that satan is just a figment of the imagination, and Christmas and Easter where not origonaly christian...
...are idiots.

Quote:
Here is the true meaning of Halloween and no, it's not about candy...

It is about the candy, that's all halloween is about.
That's it.
same thing about christmas and easter. It's just santa with presents, and easter bunny with candy (Respectivly).

That's it.
Columbus has been reduced to a sale.
Get over it.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
No, don't believe in that

No, don't believe in that faery tale, believe in this one!


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
No, don't believe in that faery tale, believe in this one!

No follow mines. See, I am talking as if it is real, therehore IT HAS TO BE REAL!!

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
Ophios

Ophios wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:
No, don't believe in that faery tale, believe in this one!

No follow mines. See, I am talking as if it is real, therehore IT HAS TO BE REAL!!

It says specifically in my fairy tale book that it's real. It says right at the beginning; This fairy tale is real. Therefore, my fairy tale is real according to my fairy tale! Man, how could you miss that?!

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
Ophios wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:
No, don't believe in that faery tale, believe in this one!

No follow mines. See, I am talking as if it is real, therehore IT HAS TO BE REAL!!

It says specifically in my fairy tale book that it's real. It says right at the beginning; This fairy tale is real. Therefore, my fairy tale is real according to my fairy tale! Man, how could you miss that?!


But yours cannot be true, because my tale doesn't say it is.

Tee hee.
but I digress.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
Ophios

Ophios wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:
Ophios wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:
No, don't believe in that faery tale, believe in this one!

No follow mines. See, I am talking as if it is real, therehore IT HAS TO BE REAL!!

It says specifically in my fairy tale book that it's real. It says right at the beginning; This fairy tale is real. Therefore, my fairy tale is real according to my fairy tale! Man, how could you miss that?!


But yours cannot be true, because my tale doesn't say it is.

Tee hee.
but I digress.

*sigh* ok, I'll explain it to you...

Your fairy tale was purposely created by the big bad wolf in my fairy tale to trick people. You see, he did it so you would forget about the good guy in my fairy tale (which is real) because he wants to lure you into the woods and eat you. Sorry, but you were tricked by my fairy tale's bad guy and now you're in league with him.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
Posts: 473
Joined: 2006-03-15
User is offlineOffline
You're both going to be

You're both going to be punished for your blasphemy.

It's so obvious that my set of stories is better than yours. My myth is based on historical fact, whereas your fairy tales are only, well, tales. See, Dracula was a real person, and he is the true prophet of the TRUTH! I mean, if he wasn't real, why would there be a book about him?

I mean, if you are going to worship someone, why not the undead Count from the holt land of Transylvania?

I'll go have a drink...where did that girl go now....

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Help, I'm being opressed. I

Help, I'm being opressed.
I know I'm in the majority (by a whole lot) but I'm being opressed.