How do we know that Christians are delusional?

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
How do we know that Christians are delusional?

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I wonder why this video was

I wonder why this video was flagged. There was nothing violent or "too sexy" about it.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
I agree. I watched it

I agree. I watched it yesterday. It was great. Someone that felt threatened by the message must have complained about it. Hopefully it will be available again.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Randalllord did you get my

Randalllord did you get my pm? I sent you a message about this.

I deleted this twice because we already had the post up. I love ya man, but if a post disappears twice it's probably on purpose.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forums/sapient/atheist_vs_theist/help_me_remove_my_delusions_thread

I was actually gonna make you a content contributor so you could post HTML, would that be good with you?

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wondered what happened to

I wondered what happened to it. I thought I was having a computer problem.

Sure, I 'd be happy to be a content contributor.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I activated you.

Ok, I activated you. Underneath your window when creating a post you should see "Input Format," click that and tell me if you have the option to create a post in HTML format. If you do, you can now post videos without directly in posts instead of links.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, It appears there.

Yes, It appears there. Thanks.