The only real Religion

Talking Dog
Talking Dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only real Religion

All you tools think you’re religion (or lack thereof) is correct, well I’m here to tell you that you’re wrong. For a few million years ago an Evil Overlord traveled to earth in an airplane shaped spaceships and killed billions of Aliens in the volcanoes of Hawaii. Their poor tortured Alien souls where then brainwashed into believe all you’re crappy religions. They then took residence in hopeless humans. For you see it is not about you’re Jesus, Moses, Vishnu, Buddha, flying spaghetti monster, and Raptor Jesus. The Real god is L. Ron Hubbard, and the Demigod Tom Cruise. There is the truth.

I’m sorry if it hit you like an oncoming train does a cow but sometimes the truth hurts, or in this case cripples. I have faith you’ll all see the light and the way. Grab a blue button-down shirt and head on down to your local Scientology Mission.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." - Pascal

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Talking Dog wrote:For a few

Talking Dog wrote:
For a few million years ago an Evil Overlord traveled to earth in an airplane shaped spaceships and killed billions of Aliens in the volcanoes of Hawaii.

What sort of evidence do you have for.............................. the Earth being here a few million years ago?

Laughing out loud

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Technically Scientology

Technically Scientology doesn't consider L Ron Hubbard God. Though what's funny is he was speaking at a SF convention about a year before he wrote Dianetics and said "The fastest way to become a millionaire today is to invent your own religion."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Talking Dog
Talking Dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
O it was, trust me. or

O it was, trust me. or atleast thats what the people at my church tell me among other things

Talking Dog
Talking Dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

MattShizzle wrote:
Technically Scientology doesn't consider L Ron Hubbard God. Though what's funny is he was speaking at a SF convention about a year before he wrote Dianetics and said "The fastest way to become a millionaire today is to invent your own religion."

He actually said “Getting paid for a penny a word is ridiculous. If someone wants to really make money they need to create a religion” Also before L. Ron’s “descent to another plain” he was OT9 which basically means he can fly, shoot laser beams, and create parallel universes. If that’s not god like I don’t know what is. However at OT7 all Tom Cruise can do is fly.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." - Pascal

Luna
Luna's picture
User is offlineOffline
How can you besmirch the

How can you besmirch the flying spaghetti monster like this?

The flying spaghetti monster is the truth, the way, the lite.

You'd better change your ways, buster, or you'll end up getting whipped with wet noodles in the after life.

Don't say I didn't warn you... and I CARE so much for you and your soul.

Support bacteria--it's the only culture some people have

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Don't forget Joe Pesci. He

Don't forget Joe Pesci. He can have you whacked! And Hank. He'll kick the shit out of you if you don't believe in him.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Talking Dog
Talking Dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
where is your proof of this

where is your proof of this flying monster of noodles? at least i have proof Tome Crusie is real.

Luna
Luna's picture
User is offlineOffline
you mean you've never seen

you mean you've never seen pasta before? what planet are you from??

Talking Dog
Talking Dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Omicron Persii 8

Omicron Persii 8

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Actually, you're ALL wrong

Actually, you're ALL wrong again. You must accept the fact that Koreshanity(Not David Koresh) is the way.
http://www.experiencefestival.com/koreshanity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreshanity

The scientists are all liars because the Earth isn't solid, it is hollow. The stars are little mirrors reflect the sun's light on the dark side of the core of the earth so when we look up we're actually looking down. Cyrus Teed taught me the ways. If you want to be gods then pack up your women and young girls, sell everything, give me the money and we'll move to a swamp in Florida where you men shall remain celibate and your women will be mine to educate in the ways of purity.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.