how I got a Christian to stop Debating recently

Slayne
Slayne's picture
User is offlineOffline
how I got a Christian to stop Debating recently

Well infact this is a friend of mine who consistantly trys to tell me I know little about anything especially science. Well, he started ranting again about how god wont forgive me and blah blah blah. Then he brought Abio-Genesis when talking evolution, obviously I called him on it. 

"but god created it, how can you not see that are you stupid?"

I simply replied "no the universe is infinite, and your god has only been around for a few thousand years... therefore your god has no purpose"

he told me how blasphemous I was being "thats blasphemy you will burn in hell unless I save your soul."

"Blasphemy implies there is a God to Blaspheme, so I didn't Blaspheme anything."

He just said "you are beyond saving, I give up trying to get you to see your wrong. "

"I am fine with that"

and the stupidity was over. 

If God didn't want atheists than we wouldn't exist..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like to attack to key

I like to attack to key hocus pocus claims of Christianity, that of the birth and death of the alleged Jesus Character. I tell them, " I already know who you claim did it, that is not my question, my question is HOW this happened."

Of course the standerd, "God can do what he wants" Yes he can according to them, and I also dont have to buy a claim without a demonstration as evidence to show me how it happened.

And I remind them how loving their god is as to allow an atheist to torture them with those pesky questions. It may not deconvert them, but that is a thorn in their side.

The reason it is a thorn in their side is because the never consider the most obvious and logical reason for such claims, PEOPLE MERELY LIKE THE CLAIMS THEY MAKE AND FALSELY BELIEVE THEM AS FACT.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

RickRebel
RickRebel's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess us atheists must be

I guess us atheists must be a bunch of re-tards. If only we had the brains to figure out how dead people can walk and donkeys can talk, what a wonderful world this would be.

Frosty's coming back someday. Will you be ready?

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good argument, Slayne. I

Good argument, Slayne. I like it.  I love being a thorn in the side of fundies myself.  Got one at work who usually hides from me when I go looking for a fresh "kill".

As far as talking donkeys, there's proof.  We've got an ass that talks for a president. Tongue out

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wish more fundies would

I wish more fundies would give up on me that way. Smiling

bluescat48
bluescat48's picture
User is offlineOffline
RickRebel wrote: I guess us

RickRebel wrote:
I guess us atheists must be a bunch of re-tards. If only we had the brains to figure out how dead people can walk and donkeys can talk, what a wonderful world this would be.

I would say its just that the creo/Religioso group has a very vivid imagination and believe what they imagine.