My blog entry against the "Jesus-people"

David AKA inky
David AKA inky's picture
User is offlineOffline
My blog entry against the "Jesus-people"

Have you ever had one of those days when you were just walking by or staying at home, minding your own business, and suddenly someone approaches you or rings the doorbell to preach about their messiah? How fucking inconsiderate is that? Seriously, if these people even read the Bible or whatever fucking holy scripture or superstition they subscribe to, they would know that it's useless to do so. Why? Because we, the damned atheists who spread "blasphemy" against the word of God are going to hell no matter what, anyway. So why the hell bother? Oh, because "Jesus loves me very much"? Go fuck yourself. It's pretty obvious that these sheep are willing to actually twist their own religion in order to brainwash and recruit more people. No? Well you don't see any Christians dragging their unruly and disobedient children to the town elders to be stoned to death do you? Of course not! They managed to completely ignore that part and make some kind of bullshit explanation for it and the delusion doesn't end there.

Last week, while waiting for the bus and having a conversation with my old high school classmate, we were approached by a group of elderly women carrying some brochures and pamphlets about Jesus. I suddenly noticed that the bus was on the next block, waiting for a green light, when one of the women approached me and asked me if I wanted to read a copy of their bullshit. I politely said "no ma'am, I'm an atheist, but thank you." As I approached the line for the bus, her peers looked a bit shocked and kept asking me all these bullshit questions about myself: "Have you been an atheist all your life?" No. "Are you parents atheists?" No. I managed to keep my temper even though I felt quite alienated. What pissed me off was when she told me "well religion doesn't necessarily have a connection with faith in god." WHAT?! Really?! So all this preaching and talk about the evils of homosexuality and premarital sex is nothing more than a publicity stunt? I then told her in an explicitly sarcastic and loud tone that religion is pretty much the only thing, aside from ignorance, that supports the existence of god and that she ought to read a bit more than just the redundant words of the Bible and then I left and got on the bus. Motherfucker did that feel good!

Another issue that I have is with these Mormons. Yes, the Mormons with all their special god-approved underwear and door-to-door bullshit slinging. I don't want to elaborate on this topic any further not because I'm afraid that I'll offend any Mormons out there but because I'm sure most of you already know how annoying these people can get. Imagine telemarketers ringing your doorbell every hour trying to sell you some "god." How annoying could that be? And how could I miss these pro-life people. Sure there should be questions raised on who's truly qualified to have an abortion and who's not. But to say that the government should ban the procedure altogether because god thinks it's wrong is not just a violation of the constitution but a selfish act that is common with these sanctimonious Jesus-people. Not only do they tell women what to do with their vagina but they also like to tell men when and how to use their penis. Blow me! So what if I had premarital sex? How the fuck does that make me less of a human being? It's a natural need, people! If two consenting adults love each other or simply wanna' get it on and fuck, let them! It's not like they're fucking on your dinner table while you enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday right? And what's the deal with homophobia? I know the Bible likes to spread bullshit about "morality" and whatnot but I really don't see what's so wrong with being gay? So what if a person prefers bananas over peaches? It's even more ridiculous that straight, homophobic Christian guys think that they're so fucking hot and dandy that any gay guy who talks to them wants to suck their cock. Get over yourself douchebags! The only person who wants to play with your two-inch peckers are your sexually-deprived priests. So with all that being said, here's my response to the The Rational Response Squad and Beyond Belief Media's "Blasphemy Challenge": "the holy spirit can go fuck its non-existent self."

I'll see you all in hell, folks.
Tongue out

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well with the door to door

Well with the door to door types, well they avoid my house, actually I think I am on the NEVER GO there list, just happened to be that they knocked on my door twice, first time the wife and I had just finished getting it on in the kitchen, or living room, well it was one of the rooms downstairs, I went to the door to see who it was, answered it naked and got into a nice little debate about the human body and how they are ashamed of their god's creation that they have to cover up and all and how embarrased they must be of their creators creation. The second time we where cutting up a cow (well at 2/3 of a cow) for a BBQ and we happened to be bloody and all, answered the door and asked them to join us in our pagan animal sacrifice and sex orgy....it's been 6 years since they have come to my door. As for people on the street, doesn't happen here in Canada, at least not that I have encountered in toronto or the GTA area.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote: Well

latincanuck wrote:
Well with the door to door types, well they avoid my house, actually I think I am on the NEVER GO there list, just happened to be that they knocked on my door twice, first time the wife and I had just finished getting it on in the kitchen, or living room, well it was one of the rooms downstairs, I went to the door to see who it was, answered it naked and got into a nice little debate about the human body and how they are ashamed of their god's creation that they have to cover up and all and how embarrased they must be of their creators creation. The second time we where cutting up a cow (well at 2/3 of a cow) for a BBQ and we happened to be bloody and all, answered the door and asked them to join us in our pagan animal sacrifice and sex orgy....it's been 6 years since they have come to my door. As for people on the street, doesn't happen here in Canada, at least not that I have encountered in toronto or the GTA area.

Hah, good stuff. 

I see a fair amount of witness standing around in Vancouver trying to vomit their god all over anyone willing to stop.

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
yeah, however in Vancouver

yeah, however in Vancouver you do have a higher concentration of Herion junkies than in Toronto....that could be the connection eh?