Evolution is false

Dillips
Dillips's picture
User is offlineOffline
Evolution is false

According to Brittani: http://www.facebook.com/edittopic.php?uid=17091798008&topic=3499&action=4&reply_to=22716

She says:

I'll give you that I did make assumptions I shouldn't have.
But how is time a "man made thing"?
I have studied evolution.
I took a class on it where we had speakers come and talk to us about it.
They all showed me the same thing;
They didn't show me that God was the creater...but they did show me that evolution was fake.
They took evidence, and showed me how it had been tampered with and that it was fake.

And my beliefs may be ridiculus to you, but yours are more ridiculus than mine to other people.
I am not trying to be rude, I'm trying to get across my point.

My advice to you:

Read the bible.

If you are reluctant to do that, at least read Revelations.
The last book in the bible.

It tells you how the world will end, and what will happen.

If you do read it, I am positive you will see the things it says will happen, are happening now.

I may be young sir, but I am not blind to the world around me.
I know whats going on, and I know that God has predicted it.

Please respond! 

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: I have studied

Quote:

Judging by the quality of this post, I strongly doubt it. I strongly doubt that she could tell me simple things like the three principles of evolution, or what a homolog is, or what a homeobox is. I doubt she could tell me the algorithmic functions for genomic evolution like Markov matrices. I strongly doubt she could tell me what an exon is, or what a molecular clock is. I very much doubt she knows the difference between convergent and divergent evolution, or what position variegation is, or the difference between a paralogy and an orthology, or even kid stuff like the relation between genotype and phenotype. If she can answer these without going to wikipedia, I will give her some consideration. Otherwise...

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

CrimsonEdge
CrimsonEdge's picture
User is offlineOffline
She has made the assumption

She has made the assumption that evolution explains the creation of everything. Because of this, we know that she is a liar and can be disregarded.

No further time should be wasted on her.

V1per41
V1per41's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod

deludedgod wrote:

Quote:

Judging by the quality of this post, I strongly doubt it. I strongly doubt that she could tell me simple things like the three principles of evolution, or what a homolog is, or what a homeobox is. I doubt she could tell me the algorithmic functions for genomic evolution like Markov matrices. I strongly doubt she could tell me what an exon is, or what a molecular clock is. I very much doubt she knows the difference between convergent and divergent evolution, or what position variegation is, or the difference between a paralogy and an orthology, or even kid stuff like the relation between genotype and phenotype. If she can answer these without going to wikipedia, I will give her some consideration. Otherwise...

Damn... And I thought I knew a lot about evolution.  I only recognize convergent/divergent evo and genotype/phenotype 

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
V1per41 wrote: deludedgod

V1per41 wrote:
deludedgod wrote:

Quote:

Damn... And I thought I knew a lot about evolution. I only recognize convergent/divergent evo and genotype/phenotype

Don't sweat it - DG does biology for a living. Slapping theists around is only a hobby.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm only posting so that

I'm only posting so that everyone can read my new signature from Dan Dennett.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

magilum
User is offlineOffline
She took an 'Evolution is

She took an 'Evolution is Fake' class?

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
  She used to believe in

She used to believe in evolution, and Kirk Cameron used to be an atheist. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Archeopteryx wrote:   She

Archeopteryx wrote:

She used to believe in evolution, and Kirk Cameron used to be an atheist.

Right, and because I shook hands once with Fran Drecsher that must mean she wants to have sex with me. Boy, if only thiestic logic was credible. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Ieeewwww! She'd have to rape

Ieeewwww! She'd have to rape me for that to happen - never actually met her though.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

MattShizzle wrote:
Ieeewwww! She'd have to rape me for that to happen - never actually met her though.

If you get over her voice she has a tight body. I have no clue what you are talking about, she is hot!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: MattShizzle

Brian37 wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

If you get over her voice she has a tight body. I have no clue what you are talking abou, she is hot!

Hell yeah, she is hot.  Does her voice sound the same in real life, Brian?  I always thought it was her making her voice annoying for the part she was playing.

Crap, gag her and ravage her.  She's dead sexy when she isn't talking. 

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
She wasn't bad looking

She wasn't bad looking before, but she's old now! And that voice would drive ya up the wall.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote: Brian37

Watcher wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

If you get over her voice she has a tight body. I have no clue what you are talking abou, she is hot!

Hell yeah, she is hot. Does her voice sound the same in real life, Brian? I always thought it was her making her voice annoying for the part she was playing.

Crap, gag her and ravage her. She's dead sexy when she isn't talking.

It's acting. No, that is not her real voice. The Butler "Niles" Daniel Davis had a British accent as the character on the show, but the actor I believe had a natural voice with a southern draw. I just looked at the playbill and yes Daniel Davis is originally from Arkansas. It was funny to hear him talk outside his character.

No, Fran's voice is much more pleasent in reality. But I wouldnt kick Fran out of bed.