Watch out! Grandma is a-comin'!

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watch out! Grandma is a-comin'!

Some of you may recall that I mentioned my grandmother in a thread several weeks ago.  She's the cancer patient who barred a pastor from coming into her house.  Well, the family is getting her a computer and internet access for December 25.  When she found out, she said she would visit the site first and plans on joining the debate. 

So, watch out in a month or so.  She is bad ass mother... Watch your mouth!  What? I was just talking about Grandma... 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  .... and the world will

.... and the world will be a better place, keep PUSHING ....

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
So she kicks theist ass and

So she kicks theist ass and she's computer savy?  Awesome.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Nero wrote: Some of you

Nero wrote:

Some of you may recall that I mentioned my grandmother in a thread several weeks ago. She's the cancer patient who barred a pastor from coming into her house. Well, the family is getting her a computer and internet access for December 25. When she found out, she said she would visit the site first and plans on joining the debate.

So, watch out in a month or so. She is bad ass mother... Watch your mouth! What? I was just talking about Grandma...

Godless Granny. We proudly welcome the rationaly retired! GO GET EM! Look forward to hearing what she has to say. I'd love to ask her what Jefferson was like in person. HE HE....I hope I wasnt going to far with that. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
No, she will be able to

No, she will be able to take it, but you can't cry when she dishes it back out.  Trust me.  She's mean.  She taught me everything I know.  Eye-wink

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Nero wrote: No, she will

Nero wrote:

No, she will be able to take it, but you can't cry when she dishes it back out. Trust me. She's mean. She taught me everything I know. Eye-wink

Crap, are you trying to say someone is going to compete with me for the title of "biggest fangs"? WOW, she really sounds like a " I dont take no guff" I love that.

To me verbal brawls dont have to be hatefull, it can be much like two boxers who mutually enter the ring. Outside the ring and even in the ring there is an understanding that trying to knock the other guys block off is not personal, just part of the sport.

I like theists who can handle blasphemy. I am not saying we should always look for a boxing match, but I dont think verbal brawls need to be excluded. I would say that they also dont need to degenerate into flame wars either, I do think there IS A DIFFERANCE between verbal boxing, and a flame war. The flame war has no "ding ding" bell to signify the end of the fight and are personal.

But, in any case, you are really getting my antisipation up on her. She sounds like a spitfire. I cant wait to read her posts.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog