Poster Christian, Ann Coulter, and evil TV

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

Quote: "If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democratic president. It's kind of a pipe dream; it' a personal fantacy of mine." Ann Coulter, media horror ( me bad speller )

Another observasion,,, I've counted as many as 6 christian shows simultaneously airing on the TV, but never a single Atheist, or Buddhist, or "anything other" show. The current TV and the FCC are enemies to "We the People" of the WORLD. ( yeah you knew that, I just had to howl )

Keep up the good fight. RRS is Blessed. Thanks

( did I post this in the right place etc ? me slow learner ...)

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ann Coulter is a fucking

Ann Coulter is a fucking right-wing wackjob. I can only assume that she *must* be on the Republican party's payroll.

I was going to make a new thread for this, but since this one is here, witness this insanity from Ann Coulter when she was on CNBC Monday night:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003657196

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ann Coulter is a psycho evil bitch

Ann Coulter is a psychotic bitch! Nothing good ever comes out of that womans mouth, Sometimes I think she must not be serious and that she simply tries to say the most insane things possible in order to get attention. Who knows! Maybe she just needs to get laid.

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out

DrTerwilliker
DrTerwilliker's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
Poster Christian, Ann Coulter, and evil TV Quote: "If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democratic president. It's kind of a pipe dream; it' a personal fantacy of mine." 

Can I take this as proof that she really does have a penis? 

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Let's suggest that she leads

Let's suggest that she leads by example by giving up her vote.
I'm sure that then the rest of the world's women will follow such an empowering role model.

(Wouldn't be awesome if all the people she influenced stopped voting! Laughing out loud)

V1per41
V1per41's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know that Ann Coulter is a

I know that Ann Coulter is a grade A B#*%h, but I was still floored when I read what she said.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pathofreason wrote: Ann

Pathofreason wrote:
Ann Coulter is a psychotic bitch! Nothing good ever comes out of that womans mouth, Sometimes I think she must not be serious and that she simply tries to say the most insane things possible in order to get attention. Who knows! Maybe she just needs to get laid.

Speaking of which...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KmLJDrsaJmk 

What Would Kharn Do?