Kirk Cameron disproves Pascal's wager

ArgusEyes
User is offlineOffline
Kirk Cameron disproves Pascal's wager

Hi there.

This is my first post and I though I would share something interesting that I have just noticed..

I was watching the nightline debate between RRS and Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort, then I noticed something very interesting. At some point in that debate, the theist team points out how a religious hypocrite (i.e. someone who murders and then asks for Gods forgivness) will essentially be sniffed out by God.

"hmm" I thought as I stroked by chin, isn't this a perfect refutation of Pascal's Wager by a theist.

I think it is. So I made a video about it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvQ3cohlx4

I'm not trying to egg up some views here. I genuinly think it might be of interest to you guys. Also, it uses some material of the debate which I nabbed off youtube I hope the RRS doesn't own it, I think it's fair use personally.

So I think it's case well and truly closed on Pascal's Wager. That idiotic appeal to cowardice. May it die!

[MOD EDIT - fixed "new lines" and text wrapping]

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums,

Welcome to the forums, ArgusEyes!

We'd like to get to know you a little better. When you get a minute, we'd love it if you'd hop over to the General Conversation, Introductions and Humor forum and introduce yourself.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.