Religion, gore, marketing and spyware

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline

If you ever thought these 4 couldn't be found together, you couldn't have been more wrong than that ! The following article proves that, however it is far too long to be posted, so I'll just send a link. It's interesting to see what answer even Christians have given to such an... I don't know what to call it exactly...

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2006/6/21/23153/9497

It's worth a read until the full end.

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline

I'm sorry, no... just no, allright, the product placement in fightnight round 3 was almost understandable when you realise its pro-boxing we are talking about, but if I'm in the middle of a game I DONT WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING CRAZY FROG, OK?! I know that with this game it?s more likely to be The Way Of The Master Christian Gamer Cheats Guide (If you cheat, what does that make you?), Or Diet Jesus Cola, BUT ITS THE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SHITTY ASS CUNT LICKING PRINCIPLE OF THE THING!
Sorry for the shouting, but I love videogames, and I dont want to see this happening. 0.0

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

That is seriously messed up!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

HealingBlight wrote:
I know that with this game it?s more likely to be The Way Of The Master Christian Gamer Cheats Guide (If you cheat, what does that make you?)

:smt044