WTC, crosses and all that

qwak
User is offlineOffline

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

oh yeah..of course..they found a cross...I'm sure if htey look hard enough they'll see Jesus' asshole as well.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

They'll see Jesus's asshole! Laughing out loud

Ummm, yeah. They saw a cross. How fucking hard is it to find two straight lines crossing perpendicularly, especially in the ruins of a building that had literally millions of cross-shapes in it before collapsing! :roll:

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

qwak
User is offlineOffline

I once made a grilled cheese that featured jesus' asshole.

in hindsight, I probably should have sold in on ebay instead of eating it.. but dammit, I was hungry.

music

http//www.myspace.com/antiqwak

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Hell, yeah! You see those stupid asses that buy a fucking grilled cheese sandwich or whatever for like thousands of dollars because it looks like jesus??!!! Laughing out loud I should start making a few of these a year to sell on e bay. Would sure beat working! Laughing out loud

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

qwak wrote:
I once made a grilled cheese that featured jesus' asshole.

in hindsight, I probably should have sold in on ebay instead of eating it.. but dammit, I was hungry.

You know...next time you come across Jesus' asshole, make sure it's on a non-edible surface. you can make millions.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

qwak
User is offlineOffline

and I'm sure if I find his wang, I can make billions.

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

qwak wrote:
and I'm sure if I find his wang, I can make billions.

Which gives me a great product idea!!!! hmmm....can I patent Jesus' penis as a dildo???? I could make millions.

qwak
User is offlineOffline

well, there's already a baby jesus butt plug... so sure!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Believe it or not, I just seen on the Comcast news site, some guy made a frying pan with a Jesus imprint in it that makes grilled cheese sandwiches (or whatever) with a picture of Jesus on. He is going to sell grilled cheese sandwices with Jesus's picture for $50.00. I am not making this up! Laughing out loud People are really fucking stupid! Laughing out loud

shorty
User is offlineOffline

i had a sloppy joe and when i turned it sideways it looked like the virgin mary's vagina

oh its a miracle! 2 planes crash into the twin towers and all god can do is give us a lousy cross... thanks god... you made a firefighter cry for twenty minutes when he could have been SAVING PEOPLE

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

No, no.

You can't actually see Jesus' asshole, but you can see His farts - what do you think the "squibs" are?

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.