War on Easter a Success!

Nick
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter a Success!

In Marysville Washington, April 16th, 2006 A.D., Samuel Poling and Nick Poling (me) were active in the War on Easter. We helped spread educational flyers to and around three churches.

Text, video, and photos are put together in a presentation of the battle here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=661165526&n=2&&Mytoken=B421667B-118D-7251-3EF015836AAE592C3296369

Enjoy.

(Sorry, no music so it's kinda' boring, but hey.)

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter a Success!

Great job, funny video guys!

Samuel
Samuel's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uh...

Uh, at the War on Easter webpage where it lists our battle report it calls us the Poling brothers (which is fine) from Annapolis (which... isn't.) We're from Marysville, Washington. I'm not sure where Annapolis came from...

Lucretius
Lucretius's picture
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter a Success!

Wow you guys live just a few miles away from me. Ever heard of Stanwood?

Nick
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter a Success!

Heard of it? Yeah. Did you participate in the War as well?

Lucretius
Lucretius's picture
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter a Success!

Nick_Poling wrote:
Heard of it? Yeah. Did you participate in the War as well?

Unforunately I didn't, though make no mistake I do my part of espousing the folly that is Christianity. For instance, every Wednesday I attend my friends church and debate the pastor of Creation/Evolution (he's been telling the youth group that Evolution is wrong and that evidence supports a young Earth.)

Creation/Evolution is my main point of discussion; I feel passionately about science and so destroying the notion that Creationism is somehow science (and that Evolution is 'blind faith') is something I feel strongly about combatting.

I wish Hugh Ross or some other Creationist would come back to the area? it was lots of fun attending the last Creationist lecture that came by. Perhaps you guys could tag along Smiling

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter a Success!

More missions have just been posted on the website:

http://www.WarOnEaster.org/

Don't ya just love it?!?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.