LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
oh my god...OH MY GOD...THEY FOUND NOAH'S ARK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49203

I'm peein' in ma pants....

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Thor
User is offlineOffline

I do like the way they put the fraudster Ron Wyatt in a good light. This is the guy who earnt over ?5million from his claims, and got to travel the world, from his previous jub of a truck driver.

From Alan
FTT Website Designer

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

THIS HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE SITE....

THERE IS NOW A DOCUMENTARY WITH SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF HEAVEN!!!
AMAZING, INCREDIBLE...ALL THIS TIME, I HAD THOUGHT..WRONG
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48914

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

As the Old Broad around here, let me say that I took a ride in that ark!

tee hee

Brian
User is offlineOffline

Yea.

Ok, sure, right uh huh. :roll:

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

hahahaha....they will stop at nothing...will twist, bend and even break rational thought to try to push their cause...amazing eh?

GuentherBacon
Rational VIP!
GuentherBacon's picture
User is offlineOffline

We should actually be trying to explain this and give proof, as much as I'd like to sit and scoff at it.

But while we're at it...
Noah's Ark looks like a huge clitoris in the ground.

Say unto thine own heart, "I am mine own redeemer."
The Book Of Satan IV:3, The Satanic Bible

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

GuentherBacon wrote:
We should actually be trying to explain this and give proof, as much as I'd like to sit and scoff at it.

But while we're at it...
Noah's Ark looks like a huge clitoris in the ground.

Well phallicism and religion...any other examples? :shock:

reno27
User is offlineOffline
Re: oh my god...OH MY GOD...THEY FOUND NOAH'S ARK

LeftofLarry wrote:

How is Noah's Ark a laughable subject? It's very plausible.

First, Noah found all 5-50 billion species of animals on the planet, then he built a ship big enough to house all of them.

This was a big ship...like....243528348234 times bigger than the ship that Leonardo DiCaprio cornholed Kate Winslett in...You know...That one with the naked drawing and that big, fake blue stone that the old lady threw into the ocean at the end...Then, in that Britney Spears video...The guy brought it back for her...Then she walked away...WHAT A SLUT. SHE WALKED AWAY FROM A DIAMOND THAT THE GUY DOVE IN AND GOT FOR HER...THE PRESSURE ALONE MUST HAVE KILLED HIM 30 TIMES OVER.

Luckily, people get resurrected all the time...He must have followed the teachings of Jesus.

Anyway, I digress.

Noah built the ship, loaded the animals...And then came the rains...Of course, these horrible rains didn't add any weight to this ship, nor did it cause any rot...Nor did it bring about hypothermia to any of these animals...Because god put a Level 85 Mystic ForceField of might on the ship.. God is a multiclass Level 324 Paladin / Level 243 Monk....His skills are 1337.

So then the ship lands, life goes on, end of story...

But new evidence suggests something a bit different...

Imagine for a moment that Noah didn't work on his own... God sent down one of his minions...An all powerful minion with unfathomable might and martial arts expertise...

That's right.

CHUCK NORRIS HELPED BUILD THE ARK.

Sink your teeth into that, you fucking heathen.

Po Po pull me ova' wanna see ID / Searchin' my shit, tryin' find that 3 times 3 / They ain't know I got 4 times 4 in the backseat / Wit enough bodies on it to give a nigga 5 times 5

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

reno27 wrote:
LeftofLarry wrote:

First, Noah found all 5-50 billion species of animals on the planet, then he built a ship big enough to house all of them.

This was a big ship...like....243528348234 times bigger than the ship that Leonardo DiCaprio cornholed Kate Winslett in...You know...That one with the naked drawing and that big, fake blue stone that the old lady threw into the ocean at the end...Then, in that Britney Spears video...The guy brought it back for her...Then she walked away...WHAT A SLUT. SHE WALKED AWAY FROM A DIAMOND THAT THE GUY DOVE IN AND GOT FOR HER...THE PRESSURE ALONE MUST HAVE KILLED HIM 30 TIMES OVER.

Luckily, people get resurrected all the time...He must have followed the teachings of Jesus.

Anyway, I digress.

Noah built the ship, loaded the animals...And then came the rains...Of course, these horrible rains didn't add any weight to this ship, nor did it cause any rot...Nor did it bring about hypothermia to any of these animals...Because god put a Level 85 Mystic ForceField of might on the ship.. God is a multiclass Level 324 Paladin / Level 243 Monk....His skills are 1337.

Imagine for a moment that Noah didn't work on his own... God sent down one of his minions...An all powerful minion with unfathomable might and martial arts expertise...

That's right.

Holy shit God's skills are 1337? No fucking wonder. And..he had chuck norris' help? Ah shit you just blew ever single atheist's wet dream to denounce god into a ball of pregnant britney visuals. THanks alot.

reno27
User is offlineOffline

LeftofLarry wrote:
reno27 wrote:
LeftofLarry wrote:

Anyway, I digress.

That's right.

Holy shit God's skills are 1337? No fucking wonder. And..he had chuck norris' help? Ah shit you just blew ever single atheist's wet dream to denounce god into a ball of pregnant britney visuals. THanks alot.

I want to say "You're Welcome", but God's doing all the work for me.

Po Po pull me ova' wanna see ID / Searchin' my shit, tryin' find that 3 times 3 / They ain't know I got 4 times 4 in the backseat / Wit enough bodies on it to give a nigga 5 times 5

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

That is so absurd! The one on heaven actually calls testimonials scientific evidence! Laughing out loud

And remember, with the size of Noah's ark, it had for ventilation exactly one window, 22 inches square!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Matt-Evolved
Matt-Evolved's picture
User is offlineOffline

What really irks me about the Noah's Ark story is the fact that he neglected all of the bacteria and archaea because they aren't techinally "animals." Well they are definately alive and other smaller animals feed on them. Bigger animals feed on the smaller and so on and so forth. So if he forgot the bacteria, what would the small animals eat? Unless back in Noah's day things could survive without carrying out metabolism. Must be Chuck Norris' awesomeness that sustained everyone.

Oh and to elaborate a bit, archaea are bacteria that live in, oh..., volcanoes and the poles. Good luck to Noah climbing into Mt. Kilimanjaro and retrieving every type of archaea.

"I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough - I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race." -

cbenard
cbenard's picture
User is offlineOffline

I can't believe anybody would take the Noah's ark story as actual truth. That seems so preposterous to be anything but another parable. Every species?!? They didn't even know about microscopic species back then.

Not to mention that god created animals before man in Genesis 1 and after man in Genesis2. OMG, those articles are way too sad to be funny.

qwak
User is offlineOffline

one could make the argument that various types of bacteria wouldn't be needed because the enviroments they live in wouldn't be affected, not to mention that all the animals and the ark itself would be covered in microscopic organisms.

My biggest concern, as mentioned above, is what the hell would they all eat for the entire time they were at sea. Not to mention the need for fresh water, the amount of work that would be required to clean up all the fecal matter and urine, etc etc etc etc etc.

oh wait, we're in the realm of god here, he can make anything happen (and does on a daily basis!) why, it's one of god's miracles that I didn't cut myself shaving this morning! praise be to god!

music

http//www.myspace.com/antiqwak