Appreciate support for my debate with the Pastor of Radio

ErikinAthens
User is offlineOffline
Appreciate support for my debate with the Pastor of Radio

Hello again kids. Your ol pal Erik again. Just wanted to let everyone know I am scheduled to debate/dialogue with the "Pastor Of Radio" Rev. Dr. Allen Hunt this Sunday at 6 pm on WSB AM 750 (Atlanta). The show is syndicated nationally on AM and Sirius also. I will try to plug all my favorite atheists certainly, althouh my over-riding concern, since I am not a skilled debater (despite being a skilled masturbator), is that I not fuck it up. The show takes calls also, so feel free to send in an amen or hallelujah.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Erik, We will try to

Hi Erik,

We will try to tune in and possibly call if you need assistance, but i will be working that night, so I can't make any promises personally. 

ErikinAthens
User is offlineOffline
Thanks

Thanks Kell. As I mentioned, I am not used to this sort of stuff, so I'm a little nervous. The guy I'm debating is not an illiterate gum-chewing bible-beater either. He has a PhD from Yale and has been a pastor for twenty years, and he talks for a living. Whereas I ignore people for a living.

Oh well. let's ask St. Dawkins to give me verbal strength and not come off like an angry idiot.

I don't know what they will allow me to say but I will try to work in a plug for you guys somewhere.